230AD Fireside Chat - of permanent alliances and expansion

I still support this as a possibility, however it is a longshot that GCA would agree (they would have to disband all troops not in Port Blacksand and cede the city to us) or that Poly would agree, which would be a prerequisite for me to support peace with GCA. Also, if we were to present this, we would be sure to make it sound like a demand for them to surrender, not an offer of peace.

BTW, I don't think that Poly conquered a single GCA city either; I'm fairly certain that GCA disbanded them all before Poly could take them.

Dude, I just found out we have troops on the islands. Forget peace! They can't land!

If there's a vote on this issue, I have to say that offering *any* sort of concessions to GCA would be a bad idea. Just let 'em waste their time over in GWT land until we have the power to take both those nations on (Or convince GWT to finish them off: doubtful)

I think the only concession that we'd give GCA under this proposal is their survival, which is assured for the time being anyway. From what I understand, they would have to give up Port Blacksand and disband all troops on the continent.

Top Bottom