2400 Bc

HUSch

Secret-monger
1. Ari promote Woodman II, 3 at the forrest, then the best I think is 6, there is forrest and I mean to see a hill
2. Pyt 1, 2, 3 ?
3. Ana 9 or back?
4. Eupalinos (red ring) ? (r or another forrest chop 22/23 )

Attachments

• 2439 CERN.JPG
    2439 CERN.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 2439 Ari.JPG
    2439 Ari.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 142
1. Ari promote Woodman II, 3 at the forrest, then the best I think is 6, there is forrest and I mean to see a hill -> ok
2. Pyt -> 2
but 1 or 3 would be also fine
3. Ana
If we want to found in the west: Ana 9. If we think about settling E/SE of CERN: Ana 1
4. Eupalinos
I think he should start on a road/connection to our 2nd city. If settling in the west: Eupalinos 1-1. If we concider settling the river in the east: Eupalinos road (where he is)

road at rice is better than at hill, we can begin to road the next turn allways.
some votes please!

road at rice is better than at hill, we can begin to road the next turn allways.

If we road the hill, we can mine it later on without losing a worker-turn to move on the hill;) ... but I'm fine either way.

Sry
I 've made my statement wrong.

If we want a road to the cape, it's better to go at hill and road there.
Only if we want also a road to south (cow 8) the road at rice is better.
For the founding the next city the road isn't important, the settler goes in 1 turn to the hills (west, cape founding-site) or 2 turns at hill (cow 8)

btw
I 'll play Aris move now and finish the turn in 6-7 hours

Ari has made his first move, and we 've now few possibilities.
At the picture you see a line of mountains (in my opinion too much on this map) and the tile 1 is not clear but no jungle or forrest.
1. So if we want to go east the best move is 9 at the hill and the perhaps a next 9 or to have a look at the mountains 3. 6 is then wrong.
2. If we want to go at the south side of the mountains we can go 6 to look in this turn at the NE and then go next turn 11 or 12 (if there isn't a mountain at 22), or go 3 to win 1/2 turn (if there isn't a mountain at 22).
Please give me your votes.

Attachments

• 2401 Ari.JPG
    2401 Ari.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 104
:lol: I'm not sure I followed those options, but I'm fine with moving 9.

Also, I prefer a road on the hills, continuing on to the cape. (not rice, like I mentioned earlier)

We will want a road on the rice eventually. Three road segments are needed to connect to the cape. It can be 3 hills, or rice and 2 hills. If we go with the 3 hills now, then we'll have to waste another road segment later on the rice and to connect to a city to the south.

Using hill:
move (hill)
road (hill)
mine (hill)
road (rice)

Using rice
road (rice)
move (hill)
mine (hill)

In terms of total work done, the road on the rice is better. That's my vote.

Yes, mining the hill is included in both sample sequences. Neither one shows other actions, just the total turns consumed by those 2 tiles. Well, not the total turns, just the total actions -- I don't know the turn durations offhand.

There is a potential 1 turn benefit on the mine availability from roading the hill first, but it only matters if we need that particular mine by a certain date.

So the turn is
1. Ari 9
2. Pyt 2
3. Ana 9
4. Eup 11
If there is no other votes, I 'll play in an hour.

I 've played. Ari sees more mountains :D

Top Bottom