2440 Bc

HUSch

Secret-monger
1. Ari after healing 81/100 heals or goes against the lion
2. Pyt heals
3. Ana (1,7/2) heals or goes 3
4. Archi mines hillmine is 1 :commerce: better than rice
5. Leo chop the forrest, the settler is build with the next 2 chop-gains from Leo (3 turns) and Eup next turn.

Attachments

• 2479 Ari.JPG
    2479 Ari.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 2479 Pyt.JPG
    2479 Pyt.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 2479 CERN.JPG
    2479 CERN.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 141
1. Ari -> 3 or 6
I want to kill the lion for an easy fifth XP-point -> woodmanII and faster healing. Further the injured lion means another team has been here!
2. Pyt heals- > ok
but moving (2 or 3) would be good as well... looks like good lands down there.
3. Ana (1,7/2) -> 3
I think 3 is best -> forest/hill. We can heal there, but as long as we stick to forests/jungle I woundn't heal.
4. Archi mines hillmine is 1 better than rice -> ok

Hmm, I was hoping for a food-ressource on the tiles, that Ana. revealed...
Hopefully there is one the next tiles that Ana. uncovers.
Further I really don't like the fact that only one fish and one pig are have a better food-yield than 4 in the early game. That's definately a malus considering the other teams have at least one in their capital's FC.
We really have to plan our settlements carefully to utilize their potential fast and best as possible... this will be a tough one...
(...but we seem to have lots of green hills... which is usually great, if you have enough food...)

btw
Thanks, for the screenshots with tile-yields.

Further the injured lion means another team has been here!
:eek: Indeed! And the lion won! I feel we must be very close indeed to meeting another team, even if they lost their emissary. I wonder how close the their city we are. It would be best if they marched straight west, as we had marched straight east. However, I find that unlikely on this size map.

1. Aristotle 3
2. Pythagoras heal
3. 3, then heal
4. OK

I think we should get to the hill the lion is to see if we find some clue where the enemy city is.

Also we could get the 5th exp easily and heal sooner.

Top Bottom