34 Civs DLL (for YnAEMP)

Is this compatible with the current version of Call to Power's Integrated YnAEMP?

I don't have the crash problem, just starting a game with 24 civs on europe map....

For those who have it, it's just after clicking "next" on the mod menu ? what mods do you use ? what DLC do you own ?

Giant earth map, no other mods. I have all dlc except Babylon, and it happens right after clicking next

can you try again after deleting the "override" folder in your "..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Ynaemp DLL (v 2)" folder ?

strange. could you post the lua.log from after a crash please ?

(see this thread for instruction to enable logging)

[3390.135] Initializing Lua 5.1.4
[3429.666] InstalledPanel: Refreshing Mods
[3429.666] InstalledPanel: GetModBrowserListings()
[3429.681] InstalledPanel: Refreshing Mods
[3429.681] InstalledPanel: GetModBrowserListings()
[3429.697] InstalledPanel: Refreshing Mods
[3429.697] InstalledPanel: GetModBrowserListings()

Thats it.

I have looked around the code and honestly can't find anything that would lead to a crash. Then again, my coding expertise are limited :p

your version of civilization is updated to the last patch ?

Still not broken here (just launched a 30 civs game)

I mean, I'm sorry, but I have no clue on why it doesn't work on your PC, and I'm still unable to fix bugs that I can't reproduce :(

Ill try again today and see what happens, I understand where you are coming from haha.

Frist time I tried this like 2-3 months ago and it still doesn't work for me. I play via steam with the latest patch and every time i load the dll trough the mods menu I get a CTD pointing to the CvGameCore_Expansion1.dll. I don't even get to the custom setup menu and it makes no difference if I load the mod alone, or with a bunch of other mods.

Any chance you could maybe using a different version then us Ged? I have yet to try it again, but just wondering.

I just reinstalled Steam and Civ 5 and I no longer crash when I press next. Strange, but as long as it works. :D

Top Bottom