34 Civs DLL (for YnAEMP)

Gedemon , just downloaded this mod for mac , I only have this and ynaemp , but when I am in edit b4 game screen , I click add AI player but nothing happens! it doesnt change from 22

I'm afraid that DLL mods can't be made compatible with the mac version of the game.

if you give me the source code for the mac version and a mac that can run civ5 to develop it, yes I suppose I can.

Gedemon, Acoustic says he merged my mod with Civ IV Diplomacy. He says there are no reported bugs, I can't verify, nor am I asking you to verify, but I figured you'd be interested.

Updated on steam, added version for 28 or 43 civs so you can choose how many slots are left for city states (the equation is CS = 63 - Civilizations)

AWESOME mod. Gedemon you are great. This is is the best mod i ever dreamed.

sadly but i cant download from steam(

as many players also, i think.

is it possible to upload the mod somewhere else?

All my mods updates will be also posted on CFC when I get more time.

No ETA, I'll do a few fix from the feedback I've got so far before.

Thanks for making this and updating it so quickly for BNW. :thumbsup:

I have been trying to make my own modcomp based on the OnlySpacedCS modcomp to delete a lot of CS I don't like and get a good geographic representation. With 43 civs and only being able to have 20 CS because of the 63 total cap I would like to delete all CS except for the 20 I want on the map. However, I have run into a problem where if I reduce the total number of CS below 41 I get an immediate crash when trying to start a game. My guess is that the DLL requires a minimum of 43 players (1 player civ, 1 AI civ, and 41 CS) to be available. Is there any way to change that or is it just a limitation of the code?

Thanks again for making this great mod. :)

edit: Or, if you know of a better way to accomplish what I am trying to do without going the mass delete route that would work to. I wonder if I could just remove the TSL for the CS I don't want on the map with the "only TSL CS" option checked?

Strange. I'll have to look at that. Do you have the crash when not using the DLL mod and reducing the number if CS below 41 ?

No suggestion, changing the TSL placement will load 20 random CS from the 41 in the DB and then kill those that don't have TSL, leaving you with a number that could be far under 20.

Strange. I'll have to look at that. Do you have the crash when not using the DLL mod and reducing the number if CS below 41 ?
I have definitely narrowed it down to the DLL mod. I can delete every CS from the game without the DLL mod without any crashes.

No suggestion, changing the TSL placement will load 20 random CS from the 41 in the DB and then kill those that don't have TSL, leaving you with a number that could be far under 20.
Darn, I guess I will just have to pick the 41 I can live with and let the map script pick 20 out of them for now. I know you have way higher priorities right now than looking into this but if you have have some free time it would be cool if you could get this working. :)

Is 63 the absolute max number of civs + CS allowed or could that be raised? I would actually like to have more than 20 CS with the 43 civs but I am stuck at the 63 cap from the DLL.

34, 28 and 43 civs version updated and uploaded on CFC database in Civ5 SDK Components section.

edit: no luck on the "less than 41 CS crash" so far.

will be there some huge or giant world map scenario with true 43 civ placements? of course it should be awesome

Hey Gedemon, it is mentioned on the download page for the DLL's that the leader fix is a seperate mod. I just got BNW and am testing out a game with all 43 civs, but I just ran into Persia, who doesn't have a leader screen or any sounds (as I would assume would be so, considering the above). Is the mod anywhere on CFC, or just Steam, or has it not been uploaded yet?

They were on steam only, but I've just attached them in the first post too.

@Gedemon, I'm having a strange problem: I load up the 43 mod DLL and the other two BNW YnAEMP mods that go with it, select giant earth and 43 civs with 20 CS, and time after time, I only get the Huge map, not the Giant one. I unsubscribed from YnAEMP, deleted the YnAEMP folder, re-subscribed, re-loaded and got the same exact situation: a Huge map instead of the Giant one. Any ideas what is going on?

Post your lua.log after launching a game and getting the wrong map please.

Post your lua.log after launching a game and getting the wrong map please.

Here you go. It even happened after I deleted my Civ 5 cache folder and all the YnAEMP files and rebooted Civ 5 and had the game reload them once I got into the Mod Menu. :confused:

View attachment Lua.zip

I see the problem now. When the game started, it looked to me to be too small of an Italian peninsula so I checked game details from the main menu after I'd launched Giant Earth as Rome. The details said it was a "huge earth" but I think that is because it classifies the Giant Earth as simply "huge." Just now, I checked the screen shots on the main YnAEMP page here and see that what I am running is indeed the Giant Earth map. I have been using Giant Europe maps so long that I forgot that the Italian peninsula is much smaller (relatively speaking) on a Giant Earth map.

What confused me was the game details description of the map as "huge."

Top Bottom