542435 Points on Warlord Writeup

i update the write up today.i finished the game and add some tips at the end of the game.
tomorrow i will add a short write up about '' how to get 200K+ points from a warlord level''.

That score is unbelievable. Good work! :king:

I think map size matters to score, but in the score calculation thread I can't find any proof of it. In my own little hall of fame, even if I win a game at similar times, with similar base scores, larger map still gives me a higher score.

Although high difficulties gives more score multiplier, it also makes expansion much harder. Suppose there is a "optimum" difficulty for high scores,

Score = X (time needed) * Y (difficulty),

while X and Y are negatively correlated, then it is common sense that definitely not the highest or lowest end of X and Y will give you the highest score. :)

Zombie69 said:
Why play warlord though?

The reason that I saw from the write-up is that his opening game relies very heavily on huts, and that is the highest level where settlers and workers can be popped from huts, IIRC. It also helps a lot on the city maintnence costs, allowing you to pack more cities in the same domination limit and not kill your economy.

Zombie69 said:
Why play warlord though?

i started to play with settler than chieftain and now warlord.now i am playing a noble game.means there is no reason for that.:D :D .

PugFugly said:
Because GOTM5 is set on Warlord.

it is just a coincidence:rolleyes:

maltz said:
I think map size matters to score, but in the score calculation thread I can't find any proof of it. In my own little hall of fame, even if I win a game at similar times, with similar base scores, larger map still gives me a higher score..

that is very true.But if you play harder diffuculty levels score is great.Ex: play adeity game.just at the beggining of the game with 2-3 cities tou can get 60K points.i can get that score on warlord 1900-1800 BC.check for the HoF there is a game with 412476 points.Finishing time is 650 bc.:).and if you look for the game nothing to get 412476 points.maybe 50 cities with 3-7 population.if you get them to 21 imagine the score.:crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: .

Shoot the Moon said:
The reason that I saw from the write-up is that his opening game relies very heavily on huts, and that is the highest level where settlers and workers can be popped from huts..

True.higher dif levels dont give settlers or workers.

I would say the major reason that his score was so high is BECAUSE of having settler/worker huts. On higher levels you get more points...but you start with....about 1/100th as much in the resource department due to popping workers/settlers which can then pop even more workers/settlers and gold, making the growth exponential.

A+ombomb said:
I would say the major reason that his score was so high is BECAUSE of having settler/worker huts.

4 worker and 3 settlers ?????

you say that that is the major reason for that score.:D:D .
lets say that use worldbuilder.give yourself 7 settlers and 10 workers at the just beginning of the game.and 1000 gold of course.and free techs lets say 5 (bronze working,agriculture,pottery,writing,meditaion).Try to get a 400K points.

Come on guys.Dont underestimate my playing style and my ability to play:nono::nono:.ıf you only say that score is from huts ; it is not fair.dont forget I have highest score of C3C Chieftain level.i get that after 14 month after the other guy.

A_Turkish_Guy said:
4 worker and 3 settlers ?????

you say that that is the major reason for that score.:D:D .
lets say that use worldbuilder.give yourself 7 settlers and 10 workers at the just beginning of the game.and 1000 gold of course.and free techs lets say 5 (bronze working,agriculture,pottery,writing,meditaion).Try to get a 400K points.

Come on guys.Dont underestimate my playing style and my ability to play:nono::nono:.ıf you only say that score is from huts ; it is not fair.dont forget I have highest score of C3C Chieftain level.i get that after 14 month after the other guy.

I think a lot of the talk about huts was because people were questioning why you played at warlord level. I wouldn't say that the reason your score is so high is only from huts, but that it may be the main reason it is so much higher than a lot of other scores (along with great play). You still have to have the skill to keep that advantage at the start of the game and keep it the whole game.

GiantRaven said:
Because it's easy!

i really dont understand that easy game part.if it is that easy ,why the other players can not do the same score.

i get that score for settler and chieftain too.(362453 ,448456).
if the problem is level ;i won lots of deity games without using anarchy exploid and now i am trying a milking deity game.(did you try a deity game without anarchy exploid??(standard,large or huge).)

i always submit low levels because i am an expert for low levels.
if it is that easy just try a game.just get a score near mine.and say that it is easy.if you cant get that score dont say it is easy.because it is not.:mad:

A_Turkish_Guy said:
if you cant get that score dont say it is easy.because it is not.:mad:
Agreed 100% A_Turkish_Guy. There's a big difference between just winning and winning with a really high score or early finish date.

Dianthus said:
Agreed 100% A_Turkish_Guy. There's a big difference between just winning and winning with a really high score or early finish date.

Thanks man..i am really bored that easy game part.:gripe: .

Oh i see. So this is a thread for people who actually care about scores. Moving on...

I usually get scores like 6000 or so. It's not that important to me about score cause I just want to play. But what the hell are you doing to get such a freakin' high score?! Are Turkish scores converted to American first or something? lol. I'd look at whatever site you listed but I prefer just to read threads.

What's your basic starting strategy Turkish Guy? How do you get 6 digit scores? I play on Noble, continents, and usually normal size (computer can't handle bigger).

Good job, Turkish_Guy. I have one request, could you do a writeup for an emperor, immortal, or deity game next?

rmill27 said:
I usually get scores like 6000 or so. It's not that important to me about score cause I just want to play. But what the hell are you doing to get such a freakin' high score?! Are Turkish scores converted to American first or something? lol. I'd look at whatever site you listed but I prefer just to read threads.

What's your basic starting strategy Turkish Guy? How do you get 6 digit scores? I play on Noble, continents, and usually normal size (computer can't handle bigger).

The site he linked is just another thread on a different board of this forum which goes through how he does it step-by-step... If you wanna know how he gets such high scores then I suggest you read that.

Top Bottom