[Vote] (6-34) Disable Events System By Default [SUPERMAJORITY]

Include in VP? (Supermajority Required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree that events in their current form just decrease the quality of the game. (After downloading vox populi I was actually wondering for a while whether something is bugged, because I was getting the same events every game at basically the same turn times...) It also raises questions about the balance: should shrines be balanced with the inevitable +1faith/shrine event, or without it? As it seems that most of us are now playing without events, but it's still on by default, this creates a strange situation

I have to agree that events in their current form just decrease the quality of the game. (After downloading vox populi I was actually wondering for a while whether something is bugged, because I was getting the same events every game at basically the same turn times...) It also raises questions about the balance: should shrines be balanced with the inevitable +1faith/shrine event, or without it? As it seems that most of us are now playing without events, but it's still on by default, this creates a strange situation
Yeah, good point about balancing

I revised the event probability system (because I couldn't understand it). The problem is there are too few events and their probabilities are too high. Even before my revision, the same events would tend to happen over and over, just slightly more spaced apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom