7 New Civs You'd Like to See in Civ7

Only counting "Featured as main civilizations in the numbered civ games" here because I don't remember what Call to Power or Revolutions did or did not have, civ-wise, and scenarios-only civs aren't real civs).

1. Italy (Including the Medieval/Renaissance city states as a civ - unification is not required!)
2. Ireland
3. Tarascan/Purepecha
4. Swahili
5. Hausa
6. Chola/Dravidian/Tamil
7. Haiti (if colonial nations are kept at all)

EDIT: as with Boris' below, this is not necessarily civilizations that are criminally left off, but rather ones I'd be interested to see implemented or to play. I also deliberately went out of my way to not have any overlap with Bonyduck's initial list)

Last edited:
An interesting exercise. I'll also add that this is just a list of Civs I'd be interested in playing if they were done right, not necessarily any that I consider overwhelmingly important or that anybody was criminally negligent for leaving them out in the first place . . .

1. Armenia (Greater Armenia to Armenian Cilicia)
2. Bohemia (Greater Moravia and Kingdom)
3. Chahta (Choctaw)
4. Haida
5. Kushans
6.. Picts
7. Zimbabwe

4. Haida. yes.
And this canoe is their UU maybe?

Attachments

• Scoutboat_Portrait3.jpg
    Scoutboat_Portrait3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
- With emphasis on the highly decorated 'Head' of the canoe and the UU giving them access to coastal (at least) sea trade very early: they traded and raided from Alaska to northern California, while their neighbors the Makah used the canoes for open-ocean whaling

1709224567486.png

For me:
1. Ashanti, I have always wanted them
2. Haiti, the only nation to have a successful slave revolt
3. Israel (I’d prefer Ancient to avoid controversy), because I really love Jewish culture (I am pro Palestine though)
4. Pueblo (I know they’ll never appear but a girl can dream), because the Southwest needs representation and I love Pueblo culture
5. Chola, the trading power of medieval India
6. Armenia, a good Caucasus representation
7. Bohemia, because why not

1. Italy
2. Navajo
3. Mughals
4. Argentina
5. Berbers
6. Haiti
7. Muisca

1. Italy
2. Navajo
3. Mughals
4. Argentina
5. Berbers
6. Haiti
7. Muisca
Mughals and Musica were going to be my next two, and I would also love the Dine in Civilization VII (Italy and Berbers too)

1. Franks
2. Wisigoths
3. Ostrogoths
4. Burgondes
5. Alamans
6. Vandals
7. Gutis/Amorrites (Mesopotamia)
Franks, Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Vandals . . . Throw in the Lombards, Huns and Angles and you've got Civilization VII: The Fall Of Rome Game!

Franks, Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Vandals . . . Throw in the Lombards, Huns and Angles and you've got Civilization VII: The Fall Of Rome Game!
I threw some barbarian names i'm not too accustomed with, to fill up the "7" list, and I ended up lacking room for others you mention, true. However the Huns are already in.

However that's a wishlist, obviously not everything will be taken out of it, and it will be deluted within all of the other civs that are not in this wishlist.

So no, not Civilization VII : The Fall Of Rome Game ! However they could do a scenario with all those, and one additionnal in Mesopotamia. (In fact my only true wish is Franks and more generally Mesopotamia barbarians)

Speaking about that I would enjoy a Fall of Rome or Justinian’s Reconquest scenario.

Mughals and Musica were going to be my next two, and I would also love the Dine in Civilization VII (Italy and Berbers too)
I wanted Armenia and Benin on the list too. Listing only 7 isn't enough. :hammer2:

In order:
1. Jurchen/Manchus/Qing
2. Dravidian (eg. Chola, Pandya, Vijayanagara)
3. PNW (eg Haida, Chinook, Tlingit)
4. Mississippian mound builders (eg. Choctaw, Caddo)
5. Gaelic/Ireland
6. Shona/Zimbabwe/Mutapa
7. Amazonian (eg Marajoara)

Last edited:
Top Bottom