8.6.3 Interface problem

I'm having an interface problem with the latest version (v8.6.3) of this mod, see attached screenshot. It's the only mod I have installed, and everything is fine when I start a game without mods. Tried clearing cache, reboot, re-installing the mod, etc.

Attachments

• 863.jpg
    863.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 210
I got distracted after updating for the patch and forgot to actually test it. Thanks for bringing this up. :)

Update: The unit panel should work properly now in v8.6.4. If you still encounter any problems, please report back!

I had the same problem, and have it again for v8.6.14.

Pretty frustrating since I want to play this fantastic MOD already. :)

Not sure if it matters but here's info about me:

I'm using DX9, with low graphic settings.
I cleared cache and user DB files. One version of the MOD is listed/installed.

There was a clear error message I saw to fix in .3, but it's working ok for me in .14. Do you have any other mods installed, and do you encounter a problem on turn 1 or is it later in the game?

Hello,

i got an problem everytime i start to play with TBC, i always got the same message:

Ui couldnt load

The interface is unreadable... is there any solution to this problem?

Ty.

No, no other MODS are installed. I am using Civ Patch 1.0.1.67. DX 9 and DX 11 modes both totally crash on unofficial_patch_and_thals_balance__v_8_6_16.

Probably just my computer. :eek:

@VampiRos83
Have you checked the Common Problems list?

@JesusofNazareth
I'm not really sure. I tried deleting everything in the various folders, then installing it with the installer (normally it never actually installs for me, just gets copied over by ModBuddy). I haven't been able to reproduce the problem you're having. I don't know what else might be causing a difference...

Top Bottom