96 Static Leaderheads (Caveman2Cosmos)

I do like the Australian flag but I would love the boxing kangaroo instead and to have green and gold as there colours. That'd be awesome ♥

I do like the Australian flag but I would love the boxing kangaroo instead and to have green and gold as there colours. That'd be awesome

Yeah but not very realistic, some Mate's might take offense to that?? But i do have to admit it does look good!!

What you mean not very realistic? Go to any sporting event where Australia is competing you'll see this as often as you would other. Also you would never see Australians competing in blue and white - its always green and gold. Nothing offensive about it :p
Also the other flag will be changed if/when we become a republic, no-one likes it, especially the union jack.

I do like the Australian flag but I would love the boxing kangaroo instead and to have green and gold as there colours. That'd be awesome ♥

Yeah i make it...;)
I try to remake all flags to fixed some errors like congo flag...I want to have beautiful flags with no error but it's difficult :(

Lol...;)...
I want some Leader xml (for the conversion in C2C), if you have, post here pleased ;)
If you want some new leaders, post your request here too

Can we pls change these 3 flags around some how?? Head Hunters (all i see is red with a black dot??)

Upaajut (All i see is light blue with a white dot??)

Same as the Congo one (Just see a line in the middle of the flag, but what is it, cant tell????

Can we pls change these 3 flags around some how?? Head Hunters (all i see is red with a black dot??)

Upaajut (All i see is light blue with a white dot??)

Same as the Congo one (Just see a line in the middle of the flag, but what is it, cant tell????

I have no time to work on this week end but i want to rework some flags next week
the flag of Congo is a real flag (used in civ 5), it's the big territory of Kongo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kongo
;)

I installed them in customleaders and some like Abu Bakr, Shaka and Hitler works. Others don't work.

Where I need to install the flags?

Sorry for my poor english but i can try to explain how to have all new leaders:
Put the leaders files in CUSTOM LEADERS file
Open with notepad the "MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls"
And create a new entry like this: (example with Philip II)
<Module>
<Directory>Philip II</Directory>
<bLoad>1</bLoad>
</Module>

All new leaders are compatible, but for the first pack of 12 an upload of Sgtslick is necessary (It's the third Trait)...;)

New pack of C2C Leaders: 16 new LHs, 3 reworked LHs, 4 Pirates, New australian Flag/Button
Vargas/Brazil-------Corporatist/Industrious/Humanitarian/Revolutionary
Mem de Sa/Brazil---Bureaucracy/Protective/Progressist/Schemer
Kim Jong II/Korea---Marxist/Industrious/Protective/Isolationist
DeWitt/Dutch-------Nationalist/Humanitarian/Politician/Idealistic
Hiawatha/Iroquois---Pacifism/Spiritual/Humanitarian/Hunter Gatherer
Hadrian/Rome-------Pacifism/Protective/Humanitarian/Idealistic
Caligula/Rome-------Despotism/Imperialist/Spiritual/Cruel
Theodora/Byzance--Aristocracy/Spiritual/Creative/Idealistic
Nefertiti/Egypt------Despotism/Agricultural/Charismatic/Arrogant
Meiji/Japan---------Nationalist/Seafaring/Imperialist/Foreign
Richelieu/France----State Church/Spiritual/Deceiver/Foreign
Joan of Arc/France--State Church/Spiritual/Charismatic/Fanatical
Harun al Rashid/Arabia-State Church/Creative/Financial/Arrogant
Taizong of Tang/China-Vassalage/Financial/Imperialist/Schemer
Ivan IV/Russia--------Feudal/Aggressive/Agricultural/Cruel
Afonso I/Portugal-----Vassalage/Aggressive/Expansive/Populist

The Link:
http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=99883
Soon the reworked Flags...;)

@DoomDoom

Could you replace the horribly distorted image of Miguel Hidalgo with this? Note you may need to crop out the Mexico Logo in the lower right corner. Thanks!

EDIT: Here is also a better close up portrait of Little Crow. Its still black and white like the other one but its a close up view of him so you can actually see his face better.

Top Bottom