You are...

• Male

Votes: 201 95.3%
  • Female

Votes: 10 4.7%

• Total voters
women are dominant, dominatrix is a much cooler word than master

that alone should be enough justification

and the word women is bigger than men, and female is bigger than male, we're dominating in the vocabulary too

women>men

"You're only a man"

*giggles*

We're better looking too! {feels like inserting something shallow here but refrains}

that wouldn't be a shame at all if it were true, but unfortunately its not lol

Sorry had a brain fart. What do you mean by that?

Do you mean you found someone or you didnt or you found someone but they dont like you for who you are?

i guess vocabulary isn't a requisite for superiority lol

Never;)

What's wrong with my vocabulary? i do have a rather wide ranged lexis. (and i'm humble)

If you mean my spelling, well, i could potentially spell a five letter word wrong fifty different ways:sad:
Edit: crosspost.

Never

What's wrong with my vocabulary? i do have a rather wide ranged lexis. (and i'm humble)

If you mean my spelling, well, i could potentially spell a five letter word wrong fifty different ways
Edit: crosspost.

it's not the size of your vocabulary, it's how you use it.

Influratively: A word I do not know. (this is not just me being uneducated: MS word does not know, and neither does google nor dictionary.com)

I regretfully come to the conclusion you couldn't spell to save your life either, or you just coined that word now.

Care to enlighten us on it's meaning?

(i don't mean to come across as rude, if i am)

its a joke

supposed superiority or delicate dominion, claiming completion is complete contradiction

it is to say, say with meaning as it is, claims of greatness are only opposed by similar claims

so, to initiate a new similar argument as jono with included flaw should be met with generalized meaning and meaningless words

lol

Top Bottom