A-Bomb crash game

Khadras

Chieftain
Hi! I have last svn version. I play a game from prehistory and i reach modern time in hot seat game. I made an A-Bomb plane and when i hit a town the game crash with no message.
For virus smog can not be clean with workers. Sanitize function crash the game.
Another bug is with sea blockade. After i put a blockade with my pirate ship, the ship was attacked by enemy and destroyed. But blockade remains until end of the game even no enemy ship maintain it. This was very very upsetting.
Why nuclear arsenal does not work?

Hi! I have last svn version. I play a game from prehistory and i reach modern time in hot seat game. I made an A-Bomb plane and when i hit a town the game crash with no message.
For virus smog can not be clean with workers. Sanitize function crash the game.
Another bug is with sea blockade. After i put a blockade with my pirate ship, the ship was attacked by enemy and destroyed. But blockade remains until end of the game even no enemy ship maintain it. This was very very upsetting.
Why nuclear arsenal does not work?

1) place this post in the bugs and crashes thread for the SVN or none of these issues will get resolved because they will be forgotten as I am using that thread as a bug ticket registration and resolution tracker.

2) For any and all repeatable crashes, provide a save with instructions to replicate the crash with one click. AKA, play right up to the point that it would happen when you take the next step, save it, upload the save in the bug post, and explain what that step to take is. That some air missions still cause crashes is known but at this point I need the save to know which animation to disable. We're currently having a mysterious huge problem with animation crashes that, without access to and a deep understanding of the graphic engine, or at least perhaps a much better programmer than myself who can spot the error in a region I don't understand. So for now, disabling unit animations seems to be the only way to approach these things sadly.

3) I don't think virus smog was supposed to be something workers could clean but I believe it does eventually dissipate.

4) The blockade thing is a known bug on the register to be fixed.

We have had people say the sanitize action does not work, I as for a save showing this. I am still waiting for such a save.

Do you want a saved game for sanitize? And what about nuclear arsenal? I post this problems many times on many threads and no answer, even a single world. Is it necessary to provide a save game when every player can see those problems if will plays on that era? The nuclear arsenal problems are about 2 years constantly and nobody tell a thing.

Yes and Yes. Savegame(s) and a screenshot or 2. And MiniDump file too if it CTDs. If you don't know what that is, read the OP for instructions.

JosEPh

Do you want a saved game for sanitize? And what about nuclear arsenal? I post this problems many times on many threads and no answer, even a single world. Is it necessary to provide a save game when every player can see those problems if will plays on that era? The nuclear arsenal problems are about 2 years constantly and nobody tell a thing.

I suppose when you ignore what I said it gets forgotten what you brought up.

Please post, IN THE BUGS AND CRASHES THREAD appropriate to the version you are working with, the save that allows me to, with one instructed action, replicate the crash you are having. I'd love to fix it but without that, it takes too long to try to setup the whole situation and debug time is worth more than that.

Hi! Here is the savegame, but i do not know how to look to see my exact version of svn. It was latest when i post the message but i do not know the number.
http://www.filedropper.com/catherinead-2016-spring

In this savegame i try to nuke other player city with a-bomb but the game crash befor the drop of the bomb. I disable unit animation but the problem remains. I play in hotseat from prehistoric time.

@Khadras: As Thunderbrd already told you twice, post this bug in the bugs and crashes thread if you want it to get resolved. Opening a bazillion new threads is not helping - there is one thread for this.

Unfortunately, I can't load this on current assets. So I'm thinking this is from an older revision before I corrected that issue but after a savegame breaking change so it's not good news for being able to continue this game without disabling that unit.

Top Bottom