1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

A change in relations.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Citizens' started by robboo, Jun 5, 2006.

1. robboo

robboo Deity

After our recent trades to Russia..we appear to be becoming a better friend with them.

They have up their relationship with us to Pleased( +4) whereas our relations with Germany have stayed at a +1. Because of this I would like to order in all future TCs that Russia will be given preference over Germany in demands.

IF Russia asks us to stop trading with Germany..we will do so. IF Russia demands a tech or gold we will not give in to the demands since a -1 will not effect the overall polarity of our relations. We will never give in to any demands of Germany.

Please give me your comments and discussions, so my future orders can be what our people desire.

2. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

Sounds good to me, stay friends with them for some time to try and get some techs.

3. Fetch

Fetch When in doubt, reboot.

I agree with all these statements.

4. ice2k4

ice2k4 Emperor

Sounds all reasonable. I still think we should be worried about Germany as a furute super-power.

5. Vind2

Vind2 Woof?

Our realtions will be good for the future

6. ice2k4

ice2k4 Emperor

Well, I think sooner or later, we are going to have to fight Germany. I mean further expansion is a lot cheaper when it's on the same continent. ANd we can dispose of Russia.

7. GeorgeOP

GeorgeOP RF Bleachers

I agree, Ice, but if we make friends with Russia, they will either stand by and watch us destroy Germany or even help take them out. Even if Russia don't do any damage, Germany will waste troops going into Russian territory. And Russia will go into war production. This makes it easier when we take care of Peter. Otherwise Germany and Russia might ally, or Russia will stay peacefull and build up itself further while we destroy our economy again like we did taking on Monolia.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Peter should be kept very close.