A New Dawn

Is it intentional that Agg/Chm leaders can get combat 3 warriors with 2 xp? It's awesome, but kinda overpowered. I mean, I suppose Hitler's aggresiveness and charisma would get more, better troops to join his army, and keep them motivated to do better, but combat 3 with 2 xp? the promotion-xp for Agg/Chm is 1,2,3 so far. that's combat 4 with a vanilla barracks for the units that get the free combat 1 (all except sabotage units now)

If you do change it I'm keeping to old on as well and playing as Boudica or Hitler every time!!

EDIT: The battlefield (forest) doesn't have any forest-y animation.. is this intended?
Yes, that is intentional.

About the animation, what exactly do you mean?

where is world map scenario?

could you add giant earth map scenario?

Yes, that is intentional.

About the animation, what exactly do you mean?

Hitler and his Ubermensch.....

For the battlefield (open) it shows the normal terrain with smoke, for battlefield (forest) it shows the forest-less terrain with smoke, just like (open)
Perhaps a forest with smoke for that?

First of all I wanna give you all big up for making such a great mod. Secondly I would like to ask if you have tried it in multiplayer --> LAN for me.
I've tried to play it with my brother but we constantly receive OOS (unsynched) after a while.

I've noticed that it occured every time any of us killed an animal for instance.
Then also for some researches/wonders.

I hope this post is in it's right place and that you know some sort of solution for this.
Again BIG ups for the mod and a late Merry Christmas and a early Happy New Year! :D

Play as Hitler or Boudica, you'll be shocked at your soldiers

First of all I wanna give you all big up for making such a great mod. Secondly I would like to ask if you have tried it in multiplayer --> LAN for me.
I've tried to play it with my brother but we constantly receive OOS (unsynched) after a while.

I've noticed that it occured every time any of us killed an animal for instance.
Then also for some researches/wonders.

I hope this post is in it's right place and that you know some sort of solution for this.
Again BIG ups for the mod and a late Merry Christmas and a early Happy New Year! :D
Thanks for the compliments :)
I haven't tested the mod in MP.
About the OOS, I think it has to do with all the Python present in the mod. Sorry about that :(

Downloading this now from Atomic Gamer - The full version.

Any plans to add - War Prizes. I have added it too mine.

I'll also try my hand at creating a Ancient world mod map for it.

I have started playing this mod and would like to make some small observations.

The Bad.
1) I do not like the peaks being passable let alone worked on.
2) I have the great Person crash in the script, but it plays on.
3) It has a limit of 33 players

The Good.
1) It has a lot of variety
2) It plays well, an I like all the extra and new movies.
3) I have made a European Map with Cities and all pre-Ancient Techs (attached)

Good luck with your mod.

If you feel so strongly about the mountains, you can change it in the XML file.

I have started playing this mod and would like to make some small observations.

The Bad.
1) I do not like the peaks being passable let alone worked on.
2) I have the great Person crash in the script, but it plays on.
3) It has a limit of 33 players

The Good.
1) It has a lot of variety
2) It plays well, an I like all the extra and new movies.
3) I have made a European Map with Cities and all pre-Ancient Techs (attached)

Good luck with your mod.

Thanks for the map :)

I have question:
Can I make some unique units for this mod?

Another question:
Why speed of research is so slow? I play map on time setting normal and time runs out before I can even start building my spaceship. Geez.

About those speed settings Marathon and Endless... Yikes. They are really slow pace speeds. If you want to spend 9 hours for one game try those speeds.

I have question:
Can I make some unique units for this mod?

Another question:
Why speed of research is so slow? I play map on time setting normal and time runs out before I can even start building my spaceship. Geez.

About those speed settings Marathon and Endless... Yikes. They are really slow pace speeds. If you want to spend 9 hours for one game try those speeds.
Yes, you can :)

I've tried to balance research for the game speed settings ;)

I have question:
Can that BUFFY/HOF mod somehow integrated to this mod pack.
You know that mod with that extended interface.

Top Bottom