a question about wonders(science)

StorM3r

Chieftain
hello, where(which city) should i buld those wonders which can increase science research??
and which city will do the science research on?

Some city with already a lot of science output and little corruption. And enough shields to ensure completion of Wonder before the AI does. Plus point - far fr possible enemy attk zones.

You want to concentrate the 3 +science wonders in one of your best cities. I consider the ideal city to be:

Well located so that it's also a good location for your forbidden palace. This assures excellent waste/corruption in that city. I then build that there as well.

High shield output so you can build those wonders and the science improvements quickly.

And of course lots of commerce so that you're creating lots of science to modify.

Unfortunately you can't crank that one cities output to be totally science based - it will have the same tax/science/luxury ratio as the rest of your empire.

I guess the perfect city is one about halfway across the empire from your palace with lots of rivers winding through hills and mountains and a smattering of nice resources for freebie bonuses.

Top Bottom