A Violent Peace, 1946-Now

I've tested Stalingrad cruiser in game, it is as great as preview advertised. Thanks again, Delta Strife! :thumbsup: But, a little note: downloaded unit was lacking Run.wav file and hasn't work in-game as is. I have to copy the file from Kronshtadt model. Please take note for future updates.

^That is my all time absolute favorite piece from all of the Godzilla soundtracks. Dr. Serizawa approved.

Dr. Serizawa.jpeg

Update: This was by far the biggest section of the Naval Update. First up Canada gets a missing ship and its future Frigate. France gets the Jean Bart as she was completed. Due to rising tensions in the Pacific I thought it was time to do a major update in this region. China got a major work over. The naming of Chinese ships is a bit confusing so I ordered by when they were built and included their type numbers and NATO designations. Australia got a number of ships to represent its earlier Cold War Navy. South Korea and India's Navies have been introduced and finally Japan gets another hole filled in its ship line up.

Almost forgot Ares wanted a RoRo ship to add to his transport unit line so we now have that.

Top Bottom