aaglo's lottery/deli line Nov 6th, 2006

I request a crudely modified combined harvester... which has been modified to mow down zombies (similar to some of the amazing Orc and Dwarf machines that you have created for WH mod). This is for the Escape from Zombie Island scenario. :D

BadKharma said:
Well I never win anything. However I will give it a shot. A North Vietnamese infantryman with an AK-47. This could also be used for other asian Civ's depending on how generic it appears.
same here :) i second this request :cool:

EDIT: preferably in black pj's ~ ala Charlie

I'll get in line for a US WW2 era Mortar crew. light to medium.

There is a generic C&P one with the vanilla inf. and a German one, but I haven't found a good US one to go with the PTW WW2 Extras yet.

I'll request Stalin King unit.. preferably it should have also a attack animation with pistol

Israeli Defense Forces infantry with modern Uzi (I have the gun prop).
:)

Dang... What to do, what to do.. I need so many...:crazyeye:

Lets see... K, I request this guy for the Stormrage`s fantasy mod! Those who have read my two civ introductions know where I`ll use him ;)

Also, I`d like him without the horns so we can one day use him as an Yheetii (or whatever they`re called) in WH (I know, I know, no Ogre civ. . but maybe useful for a scenario? ;)). He should be the same size as your boulder throwing giant :)

Thanks for the lottery!

(If you ever run out of inspiration, you can talk to me ;))

I'd like to see the flying nazgul requested a couple of times earlier in this thread.

An American soldier, desert camouflage, sunglasses, iraq outfit. I hope NavyDag does it sometime, until then, please!

Top Bottom