• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

About war weariness

WS78

Chill moan!
Maybe it's a redundant issue, but does the "reduce war weariness" ability for wonders add up (cumulative) or is this a single bonus, no matter the amount of wonders having the same ability?

WS78 said:
Maybe it's a redundant issue, but does the "reduce war weariness" ability for wonders add up (cumulative) or is this a single bonus, no matter the amount of wonders having the same ability?

As near as I've been able to judge, it's NOT cumulative.

-Oz

I asked the same question a few months ago, and can't remenber for certain, but believe being told improvements such as the police station do have a cumilative W.W. reducing effect. Check the strategy section of the forums; someone posted a pretty comprehensive description of how it works.

Improvements I'm fairly sure are cumulative, but the question was for wonders. I have no clue about those. If one were super-worried about them not being cumulative, one could always simply have the wonder create an improvement in every city that decreased war weariness. Assuming I'm right, and improvements are cumulative...

that's an excellent idea i've already applied to my mod (unimaginatively called empires)

While we're on the topic, I have a question about war weariness. Does it exist in multiplayer player versus player wars? I've heard rumors you do not incure WW from attacking other non-AI opponents, and would like to verify.

Top Bottom