Aceman101's Save Game

Without wishing to confuse you I suggest that now you're in demo that you stay there. Next game try Republic out and see how you get on!

And on the units issue, I know that you were building cavs-that's why I think that you have enough units to deal with your neighbours. How long had those swords been sitting around though? :mischief:

Without wishing to confuse you I suggest that now you're in demo that you stay there. Next game try Republic out and see how you get on!

Yeah, That's what i meant, I'll try a different goverment for a few turns in my next game.

And on the units issue, I know that you were building cavs-that's why I think that you have enough units to deal with your neighbours. How long had those swords been sitting around though? :mischief:

Well im not to sure but i'd be guessing those swordsman have been hanging around for 2 to 3 thousand years roughly. Imagine how rinkly and old those swordsman would be :lol:.

I think i'm getting a bit bored at cheiftain. Perhaps in the next game I will change to the next level and a different government for a completely different game.

Top Bottom