Acheron

I thought they were all stored in Pristin Pass? (Or is it "Pristinus Pass"? The name of the UF is Guardian of Pristin Pass, but I think the scenario said something about Pristinus Pass...)

I've seen it mentioned both ways. The game says Pristin, I've seen Kael say Pristinus Pass. Pristin Pass is a pass you need to go through to reach where Drifa the White Dragon's bones are lying. The Guardian releases Gargoyles to kill any would-be adventurers attempting to obtain these legendary bones.

It was Pristinus Pass until Kael realized that that had too many characters to fit in the Landmark text. The label was showing up as as "Pristinus Pa," so Kael decided that loosing the case ending in order to make room for the second word would be a good idea.

Personally I prefer my unique features unlabeled, as those labels can make it see what in on that and neighboring tiles.

Also, a pop up in the game says the thing has been reported in different places. Does that thing really stand up and walk around?

No, it just summons some 8 stregth Gargyle (Wich are a Longbow Replacment)

@Darksaber1: I think he was referring to an rather rare event that moves the Guardian to a new location.
@cypher132: :dunno: It's one of those things that you never actually witness moving, but ends up in a new place when nobody's watching it. Walks. Teleports. Flies. Whatever makes it move from A to B without witnesses.

@Darksaber1: I think he was referring to an rather rare event that moves the Guardian to a new location.

Oh, I'd never gotten that event.

Top Bottom