Achievement save files for Civ VI

I'm working on the Wilhelmina achievement right now. I should be able to get it. I'll keep that in mind about the fleets. edit: Oh shoot, I just realized I probably need exactly 7 cities. I'm already way over that LOL. I may have to get this achievement with a fast game on settler. I really don't want to stop at 7 cities.

In the meantime, here is Getting the Band Back Together (recruit all governors): Appoint the last governor with the governor title, assign him to a city and wait 4 or 5 turns (mine popped at 4 turns even though one still wasn't assigned). I didn't want to save any later than this in case it doesn't work right due to the governors in transit.

Not a big fan of 2 of the governors, but I'll run with this save since I am building Audience Chamber.

Attachments

• Getting the Band Back Together.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,472
Last edited:
Holy Righteous Queen Tamar
As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded

Activate the Monk near the City State.

I think this achievement is kinda bugged as this is a really early game and I just rushed religion. Didn't play a long time, made a lot of mistakes :).
This is the first or second monk I created. Enjoy!

@Disgustipated: Thanks for all the saves dude!

@Everyone: Shift + Enter manually ends the turn. You don't have to waste time managing units.

Attachments

• Holy Righteous Queen Tamar.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,550
A small people, A great Country, So sorely tried (win the game as the Dutch) AND
Master and Commander (win Achipelago map): Select the Great Engineer Sergei Korolev just slightly NorthWest of Amersterdam on the spaceport, wake him, and then activate his last charge to finish the Space Victory.

Shopping Spree: (build 10 Shopping malls): Select the city of Amsterdam, go to the gold purchase buy and buy a shopping mall.

I'll have to get Triple Seven at a later time, I had too many cities to get that achievement.

Attachments

• Master and Commander.Civ6Save
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,097
  • Shopping Spree.Civ6Save
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,420
So the Wilhemina one is dumb. You have to have exactly 7 citys and you can't have ever had anymore. I was just about to acheive it when a city flipped to me, and because of that turn where your choosing to let it go or assimilate it, you have eight citys. So I let the city go, went to the next turn and build the last ship and didn't get it. I clicked for a few more turns and still didn't get it.

So the Wilhemina one is dumb. You have to have exactly 7 citys and you can't have ever had anymore.

Yeah, not a big fan of silly achievements like this. I admit I downloaded saves of silly ones like this for the vanilla game. I figure it's my time to give back. These types are difficult to achieve in a "normal" game, so I'm making a settler online speed game to get it done with only Gandhi as my opponent. I was trying to avoid cheesy games, but I don't have the patience for such achievements. Ecano's Revenge is the one I'm not sure how I am going to get, that one seems to involve some luck.

Oh the shame of having Ghandi taunt me for having no military on settler level, and he had a higher score at the end of my achievement. He built a surprising amount of cities (no barbs)

I also picked up:

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures (choose a dark age policy): Pick a government type, and put in a dark age policy in the wildcard slot.

Victory Belongs to the Most Preserving (enter into a heroic age): Just press end turn and go through the age popup screen.

Triple Seven (have 7 7 provinces ships and 7 cities at the start of a turn): Press end turn

Attachments

• Desperate Times Call For Despera.Civ6Save
    546.5 KB · Views: 966
  • Victory Belongs to the Most Pres.Civ6Save
    609.3 KB · Views: 959
  • Triple Seven.Civ6Save
    679.4 KB · Views: 1,589
Ecano's Revenge is the one I'm not sure how I am going to get, that one seems to involve some luck.

I set up a duel size game vs. Victoria (since she's likely to build her RNDY) at online speed with renaissance era start. Check the first great admiral on the list, restarting if it isn't Magellan, then go for cartography and send out caravel. Stop one turn before completing the circumnavigation, skip turns until Victoria gets Magellan, complete the circumnavigation. On my first attempt, Victoria completed the first circumnavigation before she got Magellan, but I got it on the second attempt.

Hardly worth uploading this one, this is for those who don't want to play as Shaka. This achievement is super easy to get if you play Shaka like he's meant to be played.

Ibutho (build Impi Corps): Press end turn

Attachments

• Ibutho.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,513
Chandragupta's "I thought We'd Moved Past This Joke"
All DLC required...
Just use that pre-selected Bomber to (-Nuke-) strike at Genghis Khan's Capital!
+
Catherine of France's "Blackest Queen"
Click next turn.
++
Robert The Bruce's "Mulligan"
Build the GolfCourse on that tile with the active Worker (as shown within the Notifications stack of a failed St-Basil's Cathedral Wonder attempt snatched by Jadwinga!)
----
PS: Not sure how or why.. but you might also get "Metroplex" with this save. I had plans for it later (while waiting for *A* lucky snatch from some idle pool of pending builds spreadout in 4 cities only) since 3/6 Districts were already done beside the Government-Plaza. To my surprise it simply triggered/recorded as is. ;)
+++
Victoria's "Taxation Without Representation"
Next turn (or two).. and the city of Bradford will swap under the influence of nearby Japan. Don't forget to re-assign the Financier & bring the Swordman back in England!! :crazyeye:
++++
Lautaro's "Reverse Colonialism"
Although extremely simple & easy.. soften up Madrid further with Archer & Slingers, the Warrior just walks in! Silly. :p
+++++
Tamar's "DarkHorse"
Select your DarkAge Dedication, soften up Amanitore's Capital a bit further with Archer & gang, Warrior enters the burning rubble -- victorious!
(( Although.. this one (and the NEXT too!) will require three relatively essential Mods, IMHO === https://steamcommunity.com/profiles...es/?appid=289070&browsefilter=mysubscriptions ))
++++++
Tamar's "I'm going to break the wheel" (-ThreeGoldenAges-)
Click next turn .. with just a couple of spare Units to declare actions for -- as usual in late eras.
** This was the very last R&F Achievement in my case! Fun throughout.
Really sums up the whole basics for me!
Enjoy.

Attachments

• CHANDRAGUPTA_Nuke.Civ6Save
    373.3 KB · Views: 1,273
  • CATHERINE_BlackestQueen.Civ6Save
    217.4 KB · Views: 1,160
  • ROBERTTHEBRUCE_Mulligan.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,430
  • VICTORIA_Taxation.Civ6Save
    657.5 KB · Views: 1,473
  • LAUTARO_ReverseColonialism.Civ6Save
    193.1 KB · Views: 1,250
  • TAMAR_DarkHorse.Civ6Save
    252.3 KB · Views: 964
  • TAMAR_ThreeGoldenAges.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,040
Last edited:
I'm going to break the wheel
Earn three Golden Ages in a row.

End Turn.

Attachments

• I'm going to break the wheel.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 859
First post in this thread. This was due to the fact that I thought Triple Seven was a bug only to find out that I need exactly seven cities for the achievement.
My current game wins Domination as Wilhelmina, and I have to give up all my cities to Scythia and China to bring back the seven cities (all capitals cannot be traded, lucky that Egypt's capital turned into a free city)

Attachments

• WILHELMINA 343 1922 AD-triple7.Civ6Save
    2.9 MB · Views: 711
Speaking of Triples.. here's a combo grab by Poundmaker of;

-- "Shopping Spree"
-- "Extend the Olive Branch"
-- "Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measure"

Just let that worker Chop the Jungle trees to get the remaining production necessary to finish the 10th Mall!

PS; I could have also gained "Die Another Day" within this game.. but Chandragupta kept swapping the damn Governors away from any of his cities -- mutiple times. That's very far beyond luck sadly. :mischief:

Attachments

• POUNDMAKER_ShoppingSpree+Olive.Civ6Save
    816.7 KB · Views: 1,010
U Suthu U Suthu. Win as Shaka. Though you could probably just do a 1 turn victory, at least you used to be able to do that. Shaka is super easy anyways, at least on Prince difficulty.

To finish, attack the last city with an infantry army, or any of the units.

Attachments

• U Suthu U Suthu.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 903
Last edited:
I know this has been given already by Disgustipated above.. but mine is automated by a "Next Turn" step only & would still allow you to setup a few more attempts at some other achievements rather easily.

Seondeok's "Getting the Band Back Together"

#2...

I honestly thought this was going to be a lot harder via a randomly generated Great Barrier Reef spawn. Then, i smartened up.. by selecting the Real Earth map and simply putting John Curtin on duty (with minimal help from an Aquaculture-Promoted Surveyor Governor girl & a worker building the required Fishery--click!) against Scotland + England + Indonesia -- just for kicks!
It's all about rational context straight into real Australia no less, IMHO. ;)

Curtin's "Circle Of Life"

Attachments

• SEONDEOK_BandBackTogether.Civ6Save
    625.7 KB · Views: 739
  • CURTIN_Fishery-GBReef.Civ6Save
    682.6 KB · Views: 1,255
Last edited:
Something i just discovered (in the R&F XML files) about Elcano's Revenge is that Ferdinand Magellan is GreatAdmiral & will likely appear during Renaissance Era.
As i think it takes proper timing with that GlobeCircumnavigate condition.. you'll probably require extreme luck to beat opponents at the right time even when you auto-explore!! ;)

EDIT!

Well .. i finally got lucky.

Cyrus' "Elcano's Revenge"
Send the Swordman west to trigger the pending tile remaining in the Circumnavigate task! Thanks goes to Shaka for grabbing that randomly assigned Magellan.

PS; If you want the "Volcano+Three Aerodromes" (from the Vikings DLC) & are patient enough to reach that Era.. there's a city already prepared near that rare Natural Wonder.

Attachments

• CYRUS_ElcanoRevenge.Civ6Save
    592.7 KB · Views: 1,433
Last edited:
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Join a Betrayal Emergency
+
Drama Queen
Join or be the target of 3 Emergencies in a single game

Just end the Turn.

Attachments

• Curse your sudden + Drama Queen.Civ6Save
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,402
Extend the Olive Branch
Make a peace deal which includes you giving or receiving an Olives resource.

End Turn, make peace with Harald Hardrada and take his Olives.

Attachments

• Extend the Olive Branch.Civ6Save
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,194
Here's the achievement for a win with Scotland ('Let gentle blood shew generous might').

Simply use the Missionary to 'Spread Religion' to Kongo's Capital of Mbanza Kongo for a Religious Victory.

Attachments

• Let gentle blood shew genero ....Civ6Save
    417.9 KB · Views: 830
Advanced Seminar in Astrophysics (as the Korean leader, build a spaceport next to unique campus district): press end turn

I'll have a victory with her tomorrow, can't play anymore today.

Attachments

• Advanced Seminar in Astrophysics.Civ6Save
    4 MB · Views: 1,257
Hello. This is my first upload, so hope it's ok I made a save in HOTSEAT game.
This is a save to get Elcanos Revenge Achievement for those who doesen't have luck with random spawn.
Simply press next turn for player 2, and it will pop.
This was my last one, so I just thought that starting a HotSeat game made it a bit more possible to get all the parameters in place for the achievement.
Hopefully it will work. :)

Attachments

• Elcanos Revenge-Hot Seat.Civ6Save
    228.6 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:
Top Bottom