1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Achievement save files for Civ VI

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by dw914, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Paideia

Paideia Warlord

I'm only missing three achievements now: Epic of Gilgamesh, Envoy Convoy, and He Named Them All After Himself?

I know they have already been uploaded to this thread but unfortunately with mods.. Does anyone have a clean savegame for any of these?

2. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

The files in this thread should work. They worked for me. At least Epic of Gilgamesh, I know I didn't get that one myself. It's possible a recent patch might make them difficult to load, but I haven't had a problem.

Epic of Gilgamesh shouldn't be hard at settler level with online game speed. Pick up divine spark, build a theater district. A religion may help if you need to faith buy a great writer.

I had forgotten to get a save for Envoy Convoy before it popped because it seemed like it popped on 6 wonders, but I may have miscounted. Play settler difficulty, select China, build Apadana, build lots of wonders and workers (to speed up wonders). Don't forget sea wonders like great lighthouse, it shouldn't take too long if you play online speed.

He Named them All After Himself should be on one of the last few pages of this thread. That worked for me (I never got around to playing that scenario).

3. Paideia

Paideia Warlord

The save for He Named Them All After Himself? requires Yet (Not) Another Maps Pack and the Envoy Convoy needs More Lenses and Better Trade Screen..

I actually managed to get Epic of Gilgamesh rather easily. I had forgotten that Sun Tzu gives a great work of writing.. That was fairly unproblematic to get first.
    I can probably get Envoy Convoy without much hassle too, but I really don't like the Alexander scenario and don want to play it for He Named Them All After Himself?

4. Zarniwhoop

Zarniwhoop Chieftain

Hi again!

Just a new update on this one (You’re the Demonstrably Greatest).
    After this weeks update of Civ6 in Steam (on Mac) this file worked with no problem :)

Thanks again for your help :)

After the Khmer and Indonesia pack lauched for Mac, I ended up with 38 hidden achievements.
    Before the launch I was only missing "You’re the Demonstrably Greatest" witch was cleared today.

Is there a complete list (including hidden) somewhere that I can compare with to find out witch Im missing?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  5. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

New achievements are for rise and fall, no idea what they are at the moment.

ales_ likes this.
  6. Zarniwhoop

Zarniwhoop Chieftain

Im not sure all 38 are from Rise and fall?
    I have not done any of the Khmer and Indonesia yet (except the 3 or 4 that was posted here).

7. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

It's definitely 38. I was at 100% before the Rise and Fall achievements loaded onto Steam (as hidden achievements). I just checked it now. I'm at 38 to go now.

As for your Khmer/Indonesia achievements, I'm guessing that's a Mac thing. Is that DLC released for Mac yet?

8. Civ fan6 2018

Civ fan6 2018 Chieftain

hot seat does not work apparently I think i need LAN for crowded achievement

One more thing does anyone have this achievement Trans-Siberian Railroad ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2018
  9. dXnVZ1MpjGj4VivRAx9E

dXnVZ1MpjGj4VivRAx9E Chieftain

10. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Let me know if this achievement works. No mods of course. I wasn't expecting this achievement so I had to reload an auto save, but I don't think loading the autosave will mess up the achievement with this save.

Frenemy: Keep the city that just flipped to me.

Attached Files:

11. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Subject Matter Expert: Go to the governor tab and select a final promotion for Reyna.

Attached Files:

12. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

More stuff for those who don't like to finish games or play as a Warmonger.

2 in 1 here:

edit: Disregard this save, use the one 3 posts down in post #195 for
    Lord of All Who Live in Felt Tents (Win as Genghis Khan)
    Buying your Deels and Listening to your Throat Singing (Genghis Cultural Victory)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  13. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Adamantine Confederacy (All alliances with the Cree): Make a religious alliance with the Dutch or whoever.

Attached Files:

14. ipanda

ipanda Chieftain

Thanks a lot for your save files!! It really save me lots of time to spend on TV shows w/ my wife:crazyeye:, however I can't achieve these 2, am I miss sth?? Thanks again!

15. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Hmm, I made a backup save just in case. The way Cultural victory works is you don't actually win the game until the end of your turn, where as most of the other victory types you win at the start of the turn (except for conquest). So I do have a save game the turn before achieving cultural dominance over Sumeria. The save game above is actually after I achieve cultural dominance over Sumeria.

You'll just have to finish the turn, I think I loaded from an autosave, so most likely you'll have to go through all the city maintenance and unit orders. There are no wars though, I had stopped warring a long time ago. And you will also have to play through the entire next turn as well, and then the cultural victory screen should come up.

Hopefully this still works, if not, I don't know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  16. ipanda

ipanda Chieftain

That's okay! thanks bro! It really works at second turn, which means I have to press twice end turn.:lol::D

17. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Metroplex. I'm going to upload two files. This one was kind of weird. Firstly, because I didn't get it as soon as I placed my theater square, I got it after pressing end turn. And secondly, because I didn't have to complete the theater square, only place it. I wasn't expecting the achievement, so I had to reload an autosave, but they should work. First save is after placing the district, second save is while I'm still building a builder before I placed the theater square. A map pin marks the district placement.

Metroplex: Just press end turn (though the second save you will have to place the district next to the government plaza).

Attached Files:

18. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

What Could Possibly Go Wrong (have an improved Amber resource along with Archaeological Museum and a Zoo). I included 2 saves just in case What Could Possibly Go Wrong 2 save file doesn't work. The only difference between 2 and the original is the Archaeological Museum was already gold purchased. If you use the original you'll need to gold purchase an Archaeological Museum in the city of Whapmagoostui, and then press end turn (the achievement won't pop until the next turn).

I had fun with the above one. Used a settler from Statue of Liberty, and used Reyna to gold buy the 2 districts, otherwise it would have taken forever.
    Who knew Jurassic Park actually took place on an island full of snow? :) I put those snow tiles to good use. I even built the Colosseum there later with the help of a great engineer.

BROMANCE (Max alliance level with Giglamesh): Press end turn

Justice and Lasting Peace (Win a game as Poundmaker): Press end turn, and complete the actions on the subsequent turn to get a cultural victory at the end of the next turn.

I'm proud of my Jurassic Park Snow city island(s), had to take a snapshot of it. Pretty nice I can put my UI on snow tiles, only had 2 available though.

Spoiler :

Attached Files:

19. Morningcalm

Morningcalm Keeper of Records

How on earth does one get the 25th Dynasty achievement as Nubia? Requires liberating Egypt's capital...even on Deity I rarely see AI take out each other's capital cities, though I did see one such occurrence today.

20. shmily_dana

shmily_dana Warlord

I assume the Wilhelmina achievement requires exactly 7 cities and seven Zevens. I had more then 7 cities, but exactly 7 Zevens and it did not pop. Two of the Zevens were in a Fleet, so I don't know if that invalidated the count.