Achievement save files for Civ VI

Save for You’re the Demonstrably Greatest - Just conquer the last city.

Thank you very much for uploading this!

I do have a question tho... Has anyone been able to load this savefile?
On my machine it just keep lading for hours without getting anywhere...
Does ut require any plugins?

Thomas

Last edited:
Thank you very much for uploading this!

I do have a question tho... Has anyone been able to load this savefile?
On my machine it just keep lading for hours without getting anywhere...
Does ut require any plugins?

Thomas
Hmm, it works on two of my computers. You've got the Alexander DLC, right? Maybe it's a language problem. I'm playing with German language.

Hmm, it works on two of my computers. You've got the Alexander DLC, right? Maybe it's a language problem. I'm playing with German language.
Thanks for getting back to me :)

I do have all the DLCs. The language was a good idea! Ill try to reinstall as German just to check :)

Just a quick update.
Uninstalled, switched steam to German, installer and set Civ 6 language to German as well.
The same happens.

I guess Ill give this another shot without a save file at some point instead :)
But thanks a log for sharing and the help!

i have a different question when it comes to steam achievements... does anyone have or seen some kind of document (excell like) to gather all the achievements so its easier to collect them all and follow your progress?

Just a quick update.
Uninstalled, switched steam to German, installer and set Civ 6 language to German as well.
The same happens.

I guess Ill give this another shot without a save file at some point instead :)
But thanks a log for sharing and the help!

That is strange. I'm sorry, it does not work. Would be interesting, if it's working for other players. Has anyone used it successfully?

That is strange. I'm sorry, it does not work. Would be interesting, if it's working for other players. Has anyone used it successfully?

Worked for me. This is one of the ones I was missing, so good to get it.

Only 3 left I'm working on are Envoy Convoy, Try to Snatch a Pebble From My Hand, and Greatest is as Greatest Does.

Last edited:
Anyone have a save file for "Try to snatch a pebble from my hand" achievement?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

I just completed it. Let me see if I can find a file to work from. I basically have to "farm" the last two cities to get the final two promotions. I think that the new religious units are a great boon to players seeking to spend their faith points, I've had a few Warrior Monk Armies that are pretty powerful. But it's hard to get that fourth promotion level.

I just recently finished envoy convoy, but I'm not sure I have any saves. It's not that hard, if you focus on some early growth, and ONE city as your success...

I'll dig around tomorrow morning...

Last edited:
Anyone have a save file for "Try to snatch a pebble from my hand" achievement?

Thanks in advance,

I just got it along with the last 2 achievements I mentioned above. I played it as a "multiplayer" game to make things easier. But it turned out to be really easy if you run oligarchy. I do have a save, but it's a hot seat multiplayer save. I'm not sure how to upload saves, but I could probably do so tomorrow. I also have a save for Greatest is as Greatest does. Envoy convoy came up earlier than expected (I'm pretty sure I only built 6 wonders) so I don't have a save for that one. All 3 can easily be done as a hot seat game on a duel map.

Hi all, I just registered to share a save file for the "Try to snatch a pebble from my hand" achievement, hope I have uploaded it right. To obtain it, just accept Young Grasshopper's promotion :).

I want to upload this to thank you for all these save files (I have 100% thanks to them), and contribute something to this great forum.

Anyway, to get the achievement I had a little bit of luck, cause I got the second promotion from a tribal village, the third one from a great general (Hannibal) and the last one from the Terracotta Army :) Yes, so lucky...

Enjoy!

Attachments

• SALADINO 106 1500 d. C..Civ6Save
    448.6 KB · Views: 1,613
edit: This post was mistakenly put in another thread (I suspect a forum glitch, but perhaps I glitched). Transferring it here.

Let's see if I am uploading files correctly. You'll have to load this as a hotseat game. Ignore my strange player names, I usually call myself one of those two names in games where I can name myself. I over did it on the units and building up cities. The warrior monk achievement turned out to be quite easy. I was thinking I'd build a lot, but you only need to build one. And just protect it so it doesn't get fried. I wasn't thinking and had suzerains so I had to protect my warrior monk from city states going after it.

I got my envoy convoy achievement earlier than expected, I can't link that one. But that one is easy. Just play on settler or do a hotseat duel and do nothing with player 2, and play as China. Build Apadana, and then build lots of wonders.

Try to Snatch a Pebble From My Hand: Just choose a promotion for the warrior monk
Greatest is as Greatest Does: Conquer China's capital with any of Alexander's various units.

Attachments

• Warrior Monk Achievement.Civ6Save
    440.2 KB · Views: 1,260
  • ALEXANDER Achieve save.Civ6Save
    294.2 KB · Views: 1,484
And here's one for 'Give Peace A Chance'. Just load it up, and hit next turn.

This is not working. 2 fellows declare war during end turn and ruin everything. I attached the saved file after making peace, and noone should dare to declare war in next end turn to claim the achievement.

Attachments

• GivePeaceAChance2.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,223
Happy Holidays Guys
Maybe the New Year bring you tons of joy and happiness
I am sharing my file for the La Venta achievement "Legends of the Hidden Temple"
Just build the improvement the worker is already there

I would like to thank everyone for their hard work. You guys are awesome! Thanks for helping each other out.

Attachments

• My Gorgo save la venta chievement.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 893
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a save for Alexander's Greatest is as Greatest Does. I built the Great Library and Great Lighthouse in one of my own cities, got military units ready around it, and gave it to Persia. Then I immediately declared war and retook the city. Use the Knight outside Methrone to capture it for the achievement.

Attachments

• Greatest is as Greatest Does.Civ6Save
    3 MB · Views: 963
Didnt find it immediatly in this topic, so my contribution: path to nirvana on deity as islam/ghaznavid.

Actually quite enjoyed this scenario, although moving around so many units became tedious. At least you dont have to deal with an AI thats incapable of diplomacy or proper empire expansion.

It's insane how much faith/turn taoism gets, I knew I had to go after them

Attachments

• GHAZNAVID 50 1436 AD.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,183
Does anyone know how to get
Quite a Crowded House achievement. Does anyone have the safe file for it
Thanks

I believe you can start that as a multiplayer game, but just designate all the opponents as AI's and not any human players. I believe that's how I got it.

Top Bottom