1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Achievement save files for Civ VI

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by dw914, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Rosty K

Rosty K King

So the Egyptian achievement is exactly what it says on the tin: build a sphinx next to Pyramids, not the Pyramids next to a sphinx. Was wondering why I didn't have it for so long until I accidentally found the truth :D

2. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

Yup @Rosty K ... Funny how some tasks are incredibly tough to determine or interpret from their short description.

Throw in the invariably complex map conditions of any given games & pre-requisites for anything specific and you get stuff like the GS tricky version called "An Engineer's Dream" that enforced us into a wild challenge as described here; Have a Canal, Dam, Aqueduct, Railroad, Golden Gate Bridge, and Mountain Tunnel in a city. (Really needed to be very lucky for that one, IIRC)

Too bad -- the recent five "Red Death" stuff aren't all that hard to get.. Just play out with easy goals.

3. Bustin Kaps

Bustin Kaps Chieftain

Agreed. The new achievements for Red Death are pretty simple compared to previous achievements like Pizza Party and You're the Demonstrably Greatest, but I did have to work a bit to get Have Them Do Unto You. I did a playthrough of the scenario just to see what it was on about and got 3 achieves right away for winning it, getting the drop and nuking an AI. If you want to do this yourself, hotseat the game on a small map, settler, abundant resources, no timer with you as the only two players. The Cultists work nice (they have expanded sight) and whatever other civ turns ya on. Then set about finding a nuke and unloading it on the other civ. It might take a few tries, nukes aren't always so easy to find. I guess I just got lucky in my initial game. Like a previous post mentioned, to get The Good Die Young, deleting your civilian works like a charm. And if you just can't be bothered to engineer the tricky one, here's a save file for it. My impression of the scenario is meh, but probably worth a play if you're bored and want some civ action.

Attached Files:

4. Firmamento

Firmamento Chieftain

How do i upload my saves from some achievements save files here (like The Circle of Life or Shield against Christianity, etc...)? Also i really NEED a save file from the deity alexander achievement, its one of the few i need to complete em all.

5. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

I've adjusted your permissions as a new member to allow file uploads. It should work now (just compose a new post and click on Upload a File).

6. Firmamento

Firmamento Chieftain

Tyvm Browd. Now ill try to search the file thingy...I think thats all. For the Apagada just make the Builder remove the rainforest to make the Itza Wonder go faster (ik, i shoulve choose China instead of a random civ xd). For winning a game in Dark Age just conquer Kyoto with your War Carts (it was hard since the War Carts gave me a lot of Score Points, but i managed to do it on my 2nd attempt). For Queen and Country i just needed to build a Spaceport and see all the continents to settle. I dont remember if you had to settle the settler or the city was already founded. I Quenched your Thrist of Blood was simple, and for casuality i made it at the same time at The Circle of Life, because there was a Great Beef Barrier. Just conquer Neapolis with Tomyrs. In Irem and Punt just conquer Irem. In Shield of Christianity, kill the Arabian Warrior. And in the Circle of Life just build the Piscisfactory or whovever is called in the same place the builder is. Tyvm for all your help.

Attached Files:

7. RowdyBlackstock

RowdyBlackstock Chieftain

I have one for Scythian Horse Archer. Should just be able to go to the next turn, vote in the World Congress 4 votes for "Producing or purchasing -50%... " Pick (PRODUCTION) and once the Congress is over, 2 more should pop up in PORKOVKA and you should have your Cheevo pop as well.

Attached Files: