1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Achievement save files for Civ VI

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by dw914, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

My apologies for the mod being active. It must have turned itself on with an update. I had disabled all mods when the new dlc came out, but somehow one got active again. It's a real quick and easy one, Colorized historical moments mod (which I highly recommend) is all that needs to be downloaded from steam workshop. I disabled it again.

Now on to my last achievement, The end of the world. This time with other victory methods disabled.

2. Bosque

Bosque Warlord

There are only 4 promotions for the soothsayer, not 5. And I finally did get the achievement. I just had to keep playing "One More Turn" after winning the score victory until the Appease the Gods competition came up again. Then I sacrificed my 4 promotion GDR with my 4 promotion soothsayer and the achievement unlocked.

3. newbie2

newbie2 Warlord

then post the savegame so people can test it?

I for one don't believe you because a) there are 5 promotions, not 4 (check both the wikia https://civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Soothsayer_(Civ6) and my saveame) and b) tried it myself at 4, it didnt unlock

4. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Wasn't mine 4? I can't remember at this point. My save file is above, though I think I do have that mod enabled. Sorry about that. It's just one little mod you have to get.

I'm still struggling with End of the World. I should have just did a duel map. But I figured that was too cheesy. I'm thinking I'll just conquer every city but one. But then what are the odds that a meteor will hit that one city? Seems low to me.

Does anyone have a save for that one? I really don't like luck based achievements. For now I will continue on with my conquering plan. Doesn't seem like I get a meteor every turn, so I don't think I can get it before time runs out. Though maybe I can get it by playing just one more turn?

5. Oberell

Oberell Chieftain

Here is file for the "The end of the world as we know it" acvieve. Take last Scythia city and skip turn.

Attached Files:

6. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Well I got it the hard way. You mention taking a Scythian city? Surely you can't get it by conquering everything can you?

Here's my end of the world. Many, many turns after the end of a epic speed game started on Classical era. Let's just call this a boredom achievement. Good thing I'm drinking because it's my Friday.
    I'll also include another Columbia win, this one has no mods on it for those who don't want to bother with mods. A score victory, doesn't get any more exciting than that. I suppose this would also be a score victory achievement save as well.

End of the World achievement: Just press end turn
    Colombia win and score victory: Just press end turn

Attached Files:

7. Tianshu Cong

Tianshu Cong Chieftain

Hi,

I have used Colombia four times from the ancient era, there is only one comandante general I cannot get, Mariano Montilla, who can give 4 combat strength vs. district defenses. Does anybody have a save with this comandante?

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  8. Tianshu Cong

Tianshu Cong Chieftain

I have got the achievement, finally...

9. shmily_dana

shmily_dana Warlord

Is there a log file to see which comandante generals I don't have? I think I am at 8of10.

10. Tianshu Cong

Tianshu Cong Chieftain

11. shmily_dana

shmily_dana Warlord

12. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

My End of the World save above has several Colombian General UU's that I didn't use, you can see if I have 2 of the ones you are missing. At least I'm assuming they are still there at the end (I stopped paying attention to my empire and played my turns very quickly). I'm not entirely sure if they get wiped out with meteor strikes, they might. If not, try the 2nd save in that post, they should be alive in that one.

13. newbie2

newbie2 Warlord

It's not a foolproof method, but you can play on quick, save two turns before hitting the first era and reload. If you combine it with a regular colombia game and the rng is a bit on your side, it can work

14. adrift

adrift Chieftain

three achievements -- Reverse Colonialism -- Deeds of a Monarchy -- When Diplomacy Fails

to complete have Giant Robot take city.

I've included the start file and cfg file. Note, starts in the Information age, on settler difficulty.

Hmm, had to rename lautaro.cfg to lautaro.Civ6Save. cfg files can't be uploaded?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  15. Iron_Mac

Iron_Mac Chieftain

First post ...

For those of you searching for Comandante Generals for the "To plow the seas" achievement, this later era start save has 5 located south east of Bogota.
    Gregor MacGregor
    Antonio Narino
    Antonio Jose de Sucre
    Manuel Piar
    Santiago Marino

You can also get the base "Win as Bolivar" achievement by taking the Macedonian capital of Pella with the GDR.

Attached Files:

16. Katyria

Katyria Chieftain

I went through the whole thread looking for saves to get Holy Righteous Queen Tamar (As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded) and Surprise Attack (Move a military unit into an enemy's owned tile using a Mountain Tunnel (or Qhapaq Nan). The only ones I found were with loads of mods enabled or when the achievements were bugged so they don't work now. I would really appreciate it if any one has saves of these!

17. Iron_Mac

Iron_Mac Chieftain

Katyria,
    It took me 15 minutes (49 turns) to set up a scenario to give you Holy Righteous Queen Tamar (As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded.) Duel Map, Peaceful, non-religious opponent (Canada), 3 City-States ... and you just force your religious expansion.

But ... here you go. Just use your missionary to convert Cahokia on the eastern edge of the continent.

Attached Files:

Katyria likes this.
  18. wiser3

wiser3 Chieftain

For Comandante Generals for the "To plow the seas" achievement.

Contains the following 8 Generals:
    Santiago Marino
    Francisco de Paula Santander
    Antonio Jose de Sucre
    Jose Felix Ribas
    Antonio Nanino
    Rafael Urdaneta
    Manuel Piar
    Mariano Montilla

They are located near the capital of Bogota, except Jose Felix Ribas is along the war front with Dido because he has to be within 2 hexes of enemy units to activate.
    There are several win options here, but they would all take a bit of time. I recommend by taking Dido's capital of Tyre. Just wake up all the nearby units.

Attached Files:

19. Katyria

Katyria Chieftain

Thank you so much! I am not the most skilled player, I just thought it would be neat to have all the achievements unlocked. Been trying to set up the Surprise Attack achievement, hopefully I'll get it sometime this week :)

Has anyone been able to get the achievement for stealing a great work? Even when the enemies have a bunch my spies can't seem to find any in their theatre disctrics.

20. Paulson

Paulson Chieftain

Does anybody have a save file that triggers the "Have Them Do Unto You" achievement? I drives me crazy :)
    Maybe the clear guidance how I should setup my game in details to get finally nuked by an opponent?
    Thank you in advance.