Achievement save files for Civ VI

Doest matter, you need 5 promotions, not 4. Tried t with a level 4 soothsayer yesterday, didnt trigger (and I had completed the tech tree so my GDR was max level). Had won all the previous competitions, and this was the fifth, at around turn 300.

There are only 4 promotions for the soothsayer, not 5. And I finally did get the achievement. I just had to keep playing "One More Turn" after winning the score victory until the Appease the Gods competition came up again. Then I sacrificed my 4 promotion GDR with my 4 promotion soothsayer and the achievement unlocked.

There are only 4 promotions for the soothsayer, not 5. And I finally did get the achievement. I just had to keep playing "One More Turn" after winning the score victory until the Appease the Gods competition came up again. Then I sacrificed my 4 promotion GDR with my 4 promotion soothsayer and the achievement unlocked.

then post the savegame so people can test it?

I for one don't believe you because a) there are 5 promotions, not 4 (check both the wikia https://civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Soothsayer_(Civ6) and my saveame) and b) tried it myself at 4, it didnt unlock

Wasn't mine 4? I can't remember at this point. My save file is above, though I think I do have that mod enabled. Sorry about that. It's just one little mod you have to get.

I'm still struggling with End of the World. I should have just did a duel map. But I figured that was too cheesy. I'm thinking I'll just conquer every city but one. But then what are the odds that a meteor will hit that one city? Seems low to me.

Does anyone have a save for that one? I really don't like luck based achievements. For now I will continue on with my conquering plan. Doesn't seem like I get a meteor every turn, so I don't think I can get it before time runs out. Though maybe I can get it by playing just one more turn?

Here is file for the "The end of the world as we know it" acvieve. Take last Scythia city and skip turn.

Attachments

• The end of the world as we know .Civ6Save
    2.9 MB · Views: 613
Well I got it the hard way. You mention taking a Scythian city? Surely you can't get it by conquering everything can you?

Here's my end of the world. Many, many turns after the end of a epic speed game started on Classical era. Let's just call this a boredom achievement. Good thing I'm drinking because it's my Friday.
I'll also include another Columbia win, this one has no mods on it for those who don't want to bother with mods. A score victory, doesn't get any more exciting than that. I suppose this would also be a score victory achievement save as well.

End of the World achievement: Just press end turn
Colombia win and score victory: Just press end turn

Attachments

• End of the World.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 435
  • SIMÓN BOLÍVAR 4.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 355
Hi,

I have used Colombia four times from the ancient era, there is only one comandante general I cannot get, Mariano Montilla, who can give 4 combat strength vs. district defenses. Does anybody have a save with this comandante?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I have used Colombia four times from the ancient era, there is only one comandante general I cannot get, Mariano Montilla, who can give 4 combat strength vs. district defenses. Does anybody have a save with this comandante?

Thanks
I have got the achievement, finally...

Is there a log file to see which comandante generals I don't have? I think I am at 8of10.

My End of the World save above has several Colombian General UU's that I didn't use, you can see if I have 2 of the ones you are missing. At least I'm assuming they are still there at the end (I stopped paying attention to my empire and played my turns very quickly). I'm not entirely sure if they get wiped out with meteor strikes, they might. If not, try the 2nd save in that post, they should be alive in that one.

It's not a foolproof method, but you can play on quick, save two turns before hitting the first era and reload. If you combine it with a regular colombia game and the rng is a bit on your side, it can work

three achievements -- Reverse Colonialism -- Deeds of a Monarchy -- When Diplomacy Fails

to complete have Giant Robot take city.

I've included the start file and cfg file. Note, starts in the Information age, on settler difficulty.

Hmm, had to rename lautaro.cfg to lautaro.Civ6Save. cfg files can't be uploaded?

Attachments

• LAUTARO 208 1994 AD.Civ6Save
    229.7 KB · Views: 273
  • LAUTARO 259 2058 AD win.Civ6Save
    461.7 KB · Views: 276
  • lautaro.Civ6Save
    30.6 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
First post ...

For those of you searching for Comandante Generals for the "To plow the seas" achievement, this later era start save has 5 located south east of Bogota.
Gregor MacGregor
Antonio Narino
Antonio Jose de Sucre
Manuel Piar
Santiago Marino

You can also get the base "Win as Bolivar" achievement by taking the Macedonian capital of Pella with the GDR.

Attachments

• SIMÓN BOLÍVAR 248 2047 AD.Civ6Save
    551.3 KB · Views: 664
I went through the whole thread looking for saves to get Holy Righteous Queen Tamar (As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded) and Surprise Attack (Move a military unit into an enemy's owned tile using a Mountain Tunnel (or Qhapaq Nan). The only ones I found were with loads of mods enabled or when the achievements were bugged so they don't work now. I would really appreciate it if any one has saves of these!

I went through the whole thread looking for saves to get Holy Righteous Queen Tamar (As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded)

Katyria,
It took me 15 minutes (49 turns) to set up a scenario to give you Holy Righteous Queen Tamar (As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded.) Duel Map, Peaceful, non-religious opponent (Canada), 3 City-States ... and you just force your religious expansion.

But ... here you go. Just use your missionary to convert Cahokia on the eastern edge of the continent.

Attachments

• Tamar_0050.Civ6Save
    432.2 KB · Views: 438
For Comandante Generals for the "To plow the seas" achievement.

Contains the following 8 Generals:
Santiago Marino
Francisco de Paula Santander
Antonio Jose de Sucre
Jose Felix Ribas
Antonio Nanino
Rafael Urdaneta
Manuel Piar
Mariano Montilla

They are located near the capital of Bogota, except Jose Felix Ribas is along the war front with Dido because he has to be within 2 hexes of enemy units to activate.
There are several win options here, but they would all take a bit of time. I recommend by taking Dido's capital of Tyre. Just wake up all the nearby units.

Attachments

• SIMÓN BOLÍVAR 415 1994 AD.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 783
Katyria,
It took me 15 minutes (49 turns) to set up a scenario to give you Holy Righteous Queen Tamar (As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded.) Duel Map, Peaceful, non-religious opponent (Canada), 3 City-States ... and you just force your religious expansion.

But ... here you go. Just use your missionary to convert Cahokia on the eastern edge of the continent.

Thank you so much! I am not the most skilled player, I just thought it would be neat to have all the achievements unlocked. Been trying to set up the Surprise Attack achievement, hopefully I'll get it sometime this week :)

Has anyone been able to get the achievement for stealing a great work? Even when the enemies have a bunch my spies can't seem to find any in their theatre disctrics.

Does anybody have a save file that triggers the "Have Them Do Unto You" achievement? I drives me crazy :)
Maybe the clear guidance how I should setup my game in details to get finally nuked by an opponent?
Thank you in advance.

Does anybody have a save file that triggers the "Have Them Do Unto You" achievement? I drives me crazy :)
Maybe the clear guidance how I should setup my game in details to get finally nuked by an opponent?
Thank you in advance.

There is a save earlier on in the thread, I forget which page though. You can do it in a hotseat game and you'll get the achievement for nuking yourself as player 2 :)

Edit: The save file you are looking for is on page 21, called CULTISTS 25. Also I have been working on the new red death achievements. It seems you can set up the situation for the achievement, save it, do what you need to do (attack someone that is outside the death area while you are in the death area), then reload and repeat until the achievement unlocks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom