Achievement save files for Civ VI

Civ 6 achievement saves:

To plow the sea 8/10 (if you play another 10 turns you will get the 9th).

The end of the world as we know it (additionaly few another achievements, like El Libertador and I'll melt with you).

Battle of Adwa (on HOT SEAT)

Attachments

• The end of the world as we know it.Civ6Save
    800.1 KB · Views: 613
  • To plow the sea.Civ6Save
    862.4 KB · Views: 874
  • Battle of Adwa.Civ6Save
    747.9 KB · Views: 1,006
Last edited:
Does the Lion of Judas trigger for you

or it is bugged as reported here many times?

Yes, I got yesterday 100%, so the lion of Juda triggered as all other achievements.

Attachments

• lol2.JPG
    lol2.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 326
Anyone have a seed for the Yosemite/Crater Lake achievement?

I found a couple online, from 2+ years ago, but not sure they work ... I don't seem to be getting the maps they mention.

Thanks much!

You can download the mod Yet (not) another map packs on the workshop and play on the Giant Earth true starting locations with America.

Thanks for these! Some of the more irritatingly specific ones I have no interest in acquiring the "right" way, and I'm happy to use someone else's save to grab the pretty Steam image of the achievement. :)

Once in a bar i approched this very cute lady and whispered in her ear " Babe I did all the achievements in Civ VI " She slapped me silly

Hey I have been creating a few maps to get achievements, how do I upload them here? I will provide Finn McCool and Huey Tlatoani achievement maps if someone tells me how to do it.

Crom Laughs at Your Tanks [HOT SEAT]
Use tank against gaesatae.

Attachments

• Crom Laughs at Your Tanks.Civ6Save
    807 KB · Views: 947
The accursed share
Use a max-promotions Soothsayer to sacrifice a max-promotions GDR. This one has me i am only missing it. i really tried :(

Top Bottom