Achievement save files for Civ VI

It's a trap. I'll include 2 save files in case one doesn't work. My first attempt at creating a circular barricade didn't work and the released zombie didn't take any damage. This time it worked. Though I was in the process of creating another circular barricade trap on an island to the right, but this one worked.

edit: Well hello Mr. Fancypants: Destroy the zombie using the missile cruiser just West of the Brazilian city of Recife.

If the first one doesn't work, try the auto save, maybe that will work.

I'm almost to the point of seeing 50 mutant bonus zombies, I'll post that soon. It's slow going. I don't think I'll get the 20 zombies one this game, I don't see how.

Attachments

• trap.Civ6Save
    5.1 MB · Views: 836
  • AutoSave_0540.Civ6Save
    5.1 MB · Views: 481
  • Hello.Civ6Save
    5.4 MB · Views: 591
Last edited:
I am about to try "Re-Animator" through some lucky uses of two Apostle with three Heaten-charges (total of 6 times for at least 3 or 4+ Zombies each)... those Faith costs should be monumental (by RNG that may not offer the proper choices) considering i'll have to nearly ignore any of my current Heroes (SinBad+Mulan+Hercules+SunWukong) re-activations.

The absurdity of it all is that IF Yerevan would have been accessible with steady Suzerainety... for catching the precious Promos much more rapidly for many other Apostles rather than the above two only!

Very good hints about the (Circular Barricade) "Trap" from @Disgustipated above, btw. But.. how do we precisely determine the necessary spawn tile location?? From what i experienced so far.. they NEVER fall for an obvious spot. We just need luck - i guess.

Most of their mutations presently stand at 44. Will 50+ happen on the next cycle?

Very good hints about the (Circular Barricade) "Trap" from @Disgustipated above, btw. But.. how do we precisely determine the necessary spawn tile location?? From what i experienced so far.. they NEVER fall for an obvious spot. We just need luck - i guess.

In my case I used dark project to bring the zombie to my side and released the zombie (there's a button you can release them early). As I mentioned, the first time I did this, the zombie took no damage and didn't move either (until I brought a unit near). It worked the 2nd time I did it. I actually have a screenshot of this in the funny screenshots thread. Post #3819. 2 modern traps with a mostly circular wall around them. Game won't let you make make a complete circle of course. I released in the top left trap and had my tank positioned as bait. The next turn the zombie moved to the bottom right trap and then took a bunch of damage and I got the achievement.

Most of their mutations presently stand at 44. Will 50+ happen on the next cycle?

In my case at least, around this time mutation strength was only going up 1 at a time. I was on epic speed if that matters. So it took a while. But it was consistently going up, so it wasn't too long.

Okay then.. let's check them out knowing these details & make formal attempts. Thanks....

ThreeTraps+TankHealing.png

** Funchal City already had pretty much everything required anyway. Just need to heal that Tank and add some Modern Barricades near the oasis while "Big Ben" completes. Until a 50+ mutation Zombie spawns within the Capital range in the south which can perform the control task!

Last edited:
Hi here,

I have unlocked "Re-animator" , don't know really how because I was having more than 20 zombies ... Maybe the real goal is to lead 20 times the project in your town ? and not to control 20 zombies ?

past one or two turn and you will get it

Attachments

• 20 Zombies.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 857
Errr how do you get the achievement for having a trade post belonging Brazil, India and Japan? I am trading with all three nations and yet... nothing.

By trading I assume you have actual trade routes (and not diplomacy screen trades), in that case you just have to wait until the trade route finishes. As long as the trade route isn't pillaged, or you go to war with one of those nations, you should be okay. Keep in mind with the 50% increased range, the trade routes take forever to finish. At least in my case they took forever to finish.

Walk Like an Egyptian/ The only thing you need to do is build a sphinx near the Pyramid / Akhetaten city.

Attachments

• Walk Like an Egyptian Kleopatra EGY.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 243
  • Walk Like an Egyptian Kleopatra EGY.png
    Walk Like an Egyptian Kleopatra EGY.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 240
@jwolf713 why do you have a floppy icon? Sorry I couldn't help but notice this more than anything else on the screenshot :lol:
What floppy disk icon and where ?. When you click the photo, it will open above the website, in the right corner of the photo there is an arrow to enlarge the photo and open in a new window.

What floppy disk icon and where ?. When you click the photo, it will open above the website, in the right corner of the photo there is an arrow to enlarge the photo and open in a new window.
they're talking about your taskbar, which was included at the bottom of the picture. the floppy disk icon is right between chrome and microsoft word.

Reactions: PiR
Smörgasbord - Just build the last open-air museum near the city of Goteborg

Attachments

• Smörgasbord SWE1pcs.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 292
  • Smörgasbord SWE1pcs.png
    Smörgasbord SWE1pcs.png
    4 MB · Views: 211
anyone have saves for Luftballons and Viking Settler? The last 2 I need

Last edited:
To get the It's a Trap achievement all that it takes is a modern trap and 2 reinforced barricades, one on each side. I just made one near where zombies were spawning a bit and put on unit on the other side as bait.

Use the bomber in Cordoba and nuke either Rome or one of the city states. Do not use the bomber in Madrid, it is on the wrong continent.

Attachments

• Luftballons.Civ6Save
    624.5 KB · Views: 291
So far I was just reading this thread, but it helped me a lot to complete the 307/307, so I decided to reg just to thank everyone contributed in this thread. I did the vast majority by myself. But I just hate the scenarios so I used the save files here.

Small note for Big Bertha: if you use any of the save files from this thread make sure you pass a turn and attack the city next turn. It just doesn't work if you attack the city on the turn the save loads.

Once again thank you for everyone and happy achievement hunting :)

For information, I tried to farm the Red Death "It's Alive" achievement (heal 1000 hp as Mad Scientists) via Hot Seat, but it only worked when I played vs the AI on Local Network. The others worked through farming/save-loading.

Top Bottom