Achievement save files for Civ VI

Big Bertha - hot seat
Just joining this forum! :lol: Trying to 100% on my holiday break. I couldn't seem to find a Big Bertha file that worked for me so here is mine.
save as a Hot Seat, play as the French and take METZ with shells and infantry.

Attachments

• Big Bertha.Civ6Save
    323.4 KB · Views: 652
Bendición
Win the black death as Castile

Just hit next turn.

Attachments

• Bendicion.Civ6Save
    521.5 KB · Views: 620
Gesundheit - Win the Black Death as the Holy Roman Empire
Aggressive Strain - Win the Black Death after conquering five cities

Just hit next turn. I got both.

Attachments

• Gesundheit and Aggressive Strain.Civ6Save
    555.7 KB · Views: 694
Still not seeing anything on achievements on steam, probably tomorrow it will update. I'm still showing 294/294.

Unfortunately every game in the world wants to update since I haven't been online on steam in a while. Though I probably won't do the cyberpunk update, I really didn't care for that game.

Achievements are live.. only FIVE this time!

NFP5_Khan+Vietnam.png

Wood for Sheep
For Hotseat game.
Place save into C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Saves\Hotseat

also found save on page 5

Attachments

• Wood for Sheep.Civ6Save
    392.4 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Top Hat and Monocle:

Should get it in a turn or two. I took my builder in the NE city of Whannganui and built on the maze to the west and than got it.
I was a little surprised because I didn't think I had a Monopoly but it triggered for me....

I forgot to turn off mods.... post below should be good though!

Attachments

• Top Hat and Monocle.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 411
Last edited:
I might have been beaten to top hat in the post above mine, but all you have to do is build a mine on the Jade near the city of Tra Kieu

I still haven't made any corps yet, so we'll see what else I can get. I'll try to edit in some more achievements. I'm not sure if I can get robber baron this game, we'll see. I have to take another look at my map. I probably won't do corps until the end because of the 2nd achievement above.

edit: doesn't look like I can get robber baron unless I do a lot of conquering. I only have 4 land luxuries on my continent. There's too many turtles to even consider getting a monopoly.

I think I will keep playing after the victory to get robber baron...

Top Hat and Monocle: Build a mine on the jade near Tra Kieu.

I will Not Bend My Back: press end turn and then complete the following turn (because it's a cultural victory, I have to save the turn before the victory for it to trigger properly. I was going to go science victory, but cultural victory was so pitifully easy that I got it without even giving Pingala the proper promotions or slotting any tourism policy cards.

Jack of All Trades, Master of None: Use the I will not Bend save in this post. Same instructions as I will Not Bend My Back. Complete the following turn to get the cultural victory.

Attachments

• Top Hat.Civ6Save
    3.6 MB · Views: 567
  • I will not bend.Civ6Save
    3.7 MB · Views: 616
Last edited:
I got the achievement robber baron even without creating the 5th corporation. But there's a great merchant there just in case you need it.

The other 3 achievements are in the post above this one (2 achievements are in one save). Only one I don't have is win as Kublai Khan.

Robber Baron: use the builder near Nha Trang to build a quarry on the gypsum.

Attachments

• robber baron.Civ6Save
    3.9 MB · Views: 691
Hey, guys!

I'm new to this forum but wow, you all have been a huge help in me getting nearly all the achievements. I'd like to contribute too so here's Seven Wonders of the Post-Apocalyptic World. I'm reasonably certain a save file with this achievement hasn't been posted yet (do correct me if I'm wrong). Thanks to Firmamento for originally making the save file for the Envoy Convoy achievement. Just take the bomber at the airport in Majapahit and use the thermonuclear device to bomb the city. It has a regular nuke on it too. Not sure if that works but the thermonuclear one definitely does.

Attachments

• 7WondersPostApocalypticWorld.Civ6Save
    1 MB · Views: 294
Haven't found save for What is Matter? Nevermind.

Here is mine. Just hit next turn.

Attachments

• What is Matter Nevermind.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 406
Okay..
Back with my "packaging" system -- for the Vietnam Triplet of Monopoly/Corp mode.

You'll get all three basic Achievements of NFP Pack#5 along with a Bà Triệu Religion Victory.

Refer to the guide image below...

Vietnam_RV-Triplet.png

Upon loading the save...
Intro Steps...

a) Watch Cristo Redentor being built.. religious theme anyway, right?
b) Don't worry Chandry, we're just passing by ! :lol:
c) Runtime gameplay tricks might have to go via another cycle before reaching step #1..

1) Convert Malinalco (unlocks the necessary half gapper city) to the Lions faith to Win immediately.

2) Optionally -- sending two or three Rock Bands (from two key nearest Holy Sites -- one is South & the other near India border) should accelerate the ongoing Cultural growth to also get that win instead within a few more turns.

2B) Load up the second (CV+++) Save File below & all is ready to activate.. put "Highway Star" on stage in Tenochtitlan -- then, hit next turn.. took 10 extra turns but it's Done!

3) Diplomacy (Save=RCDv+++) is now included as another option. Hit Next Turn & proceed with the Vote(s) wisely -- which may take awhile before the AI random choices collaborate with yours...

3b)
Hints; Turtles=9 Most for Everyone.. Nukes=5 Match:India .. Diplo=1 Vietnam/B-Lose .. WorldGames=2

4) I was racing with Chandragupta for a Science attempt too. May take awhile, but it might be possible to reach it if you prefer...

4B) Well.. finally could finish up this whole scenario-like concept in a "OneMoreTurn" format with cool new events while reaching the pseudo (will not register as valid) Science Victory last step. Save File below is tagged (OMT).

4C)
Then, Thermo-Nuke Chandy's Patna Capital as poetic justice & also proceed with a few more tasks summarized in the custom Map-Tacks flow...

NFP5_Vietnam_OMT_MapTacks.png --- NFP5_Vietnam_OMT_Products.png << That's where i stood with Products on turn #291, btw.

4D) Plenty of extra time to continue (283 .. until .. 330 in Quick) to add even more Corporate Products or whatever else (( Stage a crazy Domination War? Complete Amundsen-Scott? Win the ISS race? )) if you wish.

What a wild ride. :D

Enjoy.

PS1; Terra Mirabilis and a few more essential Mods are embedded -- as usual.

PS2; Gift snapshot (of thematic Wonders in a cool UI group) below...

BA-TRIEU_RCDv_Temples.png

Done!!!

Attachments

• BÀ TRIỆU 222 1902 AD (RV+++).Civ6Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 152
  • BÀ TRIỆU 232 1922 AD (CV+++).Civ6Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 160
  • BÀ TRIỆU 231 1920 AD (RCDv+++).Civ6Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
  • BÀ TRIỆU 283 2002 AD (OMT).Civ6Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Jack of all Trades, Master of None: (Sorry about the mods...)
Hit next turn ignore the trade screens

Attachments

• Jack of all Trades, Master of No.Civ6Save
    2.7 MB · Views: 352
All I'm missing are:

1. They're coming to get you, Barbara
2. It's Alive!
3. Out of Sight, Out of Mind

Any saves for these?

All I'm missing are:

1. They're coming to get you, Barbara
2. It's Alive!
3. Out of Sight, Out of Mind

Any saves for these?
I got these achievements but didn't make save files related to them, I'm afraid. Even if there were saves though, you'd still have to manually grind every single point on your own. An easy, but somewhat repetitive, way of getting them is making a hot seat game on a duel size map with 4 players. Put zombies, aliens and two mad scientists. Let them roam around the map getting more units until the safe zone is highlighted. Send all of them towards any discernible point that they can all meet up at. Once they do, have the aliens hammer at the mad scientists while invisible. DON'T KILL any of the mad scientists. You should get Out of Sight, Out of Mind after a bit. Let the zombies kill all the aliens. Then have your weaker zombies attack the mad scientists. Make sure to keep the scientists on constant heal. After a substantial amount of time, you'll get It's Alive! This one, by far, took me the longest. Now finally kill all the mad scientists with the zombies. Now you'll get They're Coming to Get You, Barbara. Feel free to kill nearby barbs with the zombies as well. If anyone goes through the trouble of making a save file with these specific parameters, please do share here. Hope this helps!

I got these achievements but didn't make save files related to them, I'm afraid. Even if there were saves though, you'd still have to manually grind every single point on your own. An easy, but somewhat repetitive, way of getting them is making a hot seat game on a duel size map with 4 players. Put zombies, aliens and two mad scientists. Let them roam around the map getting more units until the safe zone is highlighted. Send all of them towards any discernible point that they can all meet up at. Once they do, have the aliens hammer at the mad scientists while invisible. DON'T KILL any of the mad scientists. You should get Out of Sight, Out of Mind after a bit. Let the zombies kill all the aliens. Then have your weaker zombies attack the mad scientists. Make sure to keep the scientists on constant heal. After a substantial amount of time, you'll get It's Alive! This one, by far, took me the longest. Now finally kill all the mad scientists with the zombies. Now you'll get They're Coming to Get You, Barbara. Feel free to kill nearby barbs with the zombies as well. If anyone goes through the trouble of making a save file with these specific parameters, please do share here. Hope this helps!

This is what I feared lol. Still it's a fantastic idea, thank you for the advice.

Here's an unmodded save file for Jack of All Trades, Master of None. Just hit End Turn and you're good to go!

Attachments

• JackofAllTrades, MasterofNone.Civ6Save
    3 MB · Views: 520
Jack of all Trades, Master of None

Robber Baron

Attachments

• Jack of all Trades, Master of None.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 426
  • Robber Baron.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 292
Win with Viet-Nam (BÀ TRIỆU)
End turn and enjoy!