Achievement save files for Civ VI

Well.. really didn't expect to be the first to solve the Barbarian Clans trio.. but here they are -- graciously provided by Ambiorix & speedy Simbad which later collected the Red Navy loot.

NFP5_BarbariansPatch(Trio).png

Just click on the Camp Banner (Funnily named.. Ghost Fish!) & pay for the final fifth Ransom.
The other two are embedded within this save file since i got them both easily (Bireme + four paid tasks) from that same place... until Simbad swiftly dispersed them for 400+ Gold.

While this grinder task was happening to me, many foreign CS were activated from isolated starter Camps that AIs (Four lazy women Leaders -- you'll see!) couldn't reach or tackle anything in time, btw.

PS; Note that a few QoL mods are still there as usual from me. Including the newest solution to Corp/Tourism wacky flaw (( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2399439885 )) that i defined at 80% to somewhat control resources and eventual Monopoly slacks.

Attachments

• AMBIORIX 118 (Ransom5++)1140 AD.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 736
Last edited:
Here's a save with no mods for Frenemies. I'm still working on the other 2. Does anyone know how the ransom works? I still haven't watched the Firaxis live stream, and I haven't noticed any ransom option in game. Does it have to be your own unit that's captured? I've captured some barb settlers that came from other civilizations, but that doesn't do anything. I still have a camp I'm milking, I can probably sacrifice some builders. I'll edit that one in if I get it.

Frenemies: Use the spearman to raid the camp that is to the Southeast of the city of Washington.

Finder's Fee: Click on the barbarian camp to the West of Hue and choose the ransom action. I figured out the ransom mechanic. I'm not normally in the habit of losing my civilian units. :)

Limited Edition: recruit the Guarde Imperiale unit in the barbarian camp West of Hué

Attachments

• BÀ ACHIEVEMENT.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 571
  • BÀ ACHIEVEMENT 2.Civ6Save
    2.4 MB · Views: 678
  • BÀ TRIỆU ACHIEVEMENT 3.Civ6Save
    2.9 MB · Views: 611
Last edited:
Greetings. First i want to thank you so much you all to share your achievements and now i want to bring you ones i get by my own.

Dead But Dreaming
Earn all Governor promotions for the Voidsingers Secret Society.

-MAYA CANT VACIO FILE

Voice of Aiwass
Earn all Governor promotions for the Hermetic Order Secret Society.

-MAYA HERMETICA FILE

The Mask of Baphomet
Earn all Governor promotions for the Owls of Minerva Secret Society.

-MAYA BUHOS FILE

This Blood is the Life
Earn all Governor promotions for the Sanguine Pact Secret Society.

-MAYA VAMP FILE

Attachments

• MAYA CANT VACIO.Civ6Save
    3.9 MB · Views: 315
  • MAYA Hermetica.Civ6Save
    3.6 MB · Views: 312
  • MAYA VAMP.Civ6Save
    3.6 MB · Views: 384
  • MAYA BUHOS.Civ6Save
    4 MB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Hi everyone. Does anyone have this save?

From the Outer Darkness (Mutants: Attack a unit 20 times outside of the Red Death while in the Red Death)

Last edited:
Sorry to ask this when there are already two saves for this posted, but does anyone have other save files for the achievement "Big Bertha"? I've tried the two I could find on here (one hotseat and one local multiplayer) and it didn't pop, sadly.

And are there saves for "Do Unto Others", "Have Them Do Unto You" or "The Good Die Young"? Could have missed them, but I don't think I saw those in this thread. Thank you for any help anyone can give. :)

Tind.

New achievements up:

The Spice Must Flow
Win a regular game as João III.

Ultramar Português
As Portugal, have a Trading Post in cities belonging to Brazil, India, and Japan.

Re-Animator
Control at least 20 Zombie units at the start of your turn.

Well Hello Mr. Fancypants
Destroy a Zombie unit that has +50 or more Mutation Strength.

It's a Trap!!!
Deal 50 or more damage to a single unit from trap damage on a single tile in one turn.

How are you supposed to get "Its a Trap!" achievement when a Trap is only doing 15 damage to unit standing on it? Probably "trap damage" in the achievement description means Traps, Modernized Traps, Barricades and Reinforced Barricades?

How are you supposed to get "Its a Trap!" achievement when a Trap is only doing 15 damage to unit standing on it? Probably "trap damage" in the achievement description means Traps, Modernized Traps, Barricades and Reinforced Barricades?
I believe (but may be wrong) that in the dev livestream they said that roman forts, forts, pās, and alcazars would all function as traps in the zombie game mode, so maybe it has something to do with that? Also, isn't there supposed to be a more advanced version of the trap improvement available later on?

Modernized Traps is an advanced version but it does 20 damage per turn to a unit standing on the tile. You can't get 50 damage without adjacent damage so I guess "trap damage" in the achievement description also mean Barricades, Reinforced Barricades, Alcazars, Maori Pas, Forts, Roman Forts, Vampire Castles, Great Wall improvements, not only Traps improvements.

Last edited:
done "its a trap", you need adjacent damages with barricades and advanced trap

edit : press end turn then the zombie should fall in the trap in a south city (dont remember wich one)

Attachments

• itsatrap.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 702
Re-Animator: Sadly, it seems that "owning" 20+ Zombies does not work. It is possible with a Apostle with the Heath Conversion promotion. I started to realise when I had more than 30 of them. Instead, you have to "levy" 20+ Zombies. Be careful: each time you do the Turn Undead or the Dark Signal projects, the number of remaining turns of your zombies refresh but... I don't know if I got unlucky, but it doesn't allow me to get the achievement. I have to stop doing the project to make it works.

Here the achievement file:
  • Re-Animator: End the turn and you should have it.

Attachments

• 20 lil zombies under influence.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 759
Last edited:
The Spice Must Flow (win as Portugal): press end turn and play through the following turn to get a cultural victory. Use the Joao III save. I wasn't intending on cultural victory, but the monopoly bonuses are still too strong. The game ended too early for me to get the other achievements. I'm still working on Ultramar Portugues and will try to get it done after the victory and post it here. Trade routes take a very long time to finish.

Ultramar Portugues: Press the end turn and it should pop up. I quick saved at just the right time. Use the quicksave named file.

The zombie achievements are kind of annoying for me to get. Again the game ended too early to get the 50 strength one, but I should be able to get it soon. Maybe I can get the trap one, we'll see.

Attachments

• JOÃO III 1.Civ6Save
    4.6 MB · Views: 437
  • quicksave.Civ6Save
    4.6 MB · Views: 430
Last edited:
To win as João III, I did the good old trick: play a Duel map agaist the Maori in the medieval time, and set the turn limit at 1. Settle: win!

Here the achievement files:
  • Well Hello Mr. Fancypants: Attack the weakened Zombie in the north with your Nuclear Submarine.
  • Ultramar Português: End the turn and voilà!
Does anyone has the savefiles for all the achievements from Alexander's Conquests?

Attachments

• Well Hello Mr. Fancypants.Civ6Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 833
  • Ultramar Português.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 521
Top Bottom