Achievement save files for Civ VI

For those who don't like the Polish scenarios, saves for winning as all three leaders including one on deity, for all four achievements.

Attachments

• STANISŁAW POTOCKI 39 1575 AD.Civ6Save
    390.2 KB · Views: 2,625
  • KONSTANTY OSTROGSKI 6 1410 AD.Civ6Save
    353.5 KB · Views: 2,593
  • MIKOŁAJ RADZIWIŁŁ 1 1385 AD.Civ6Save
    381.1 KB · Views: 2,569
Vikings, Traders, and Raiders, world map

Attachments

• OLOF SKÖTKONUNG 146 1222 AD MAP.Civ6Save
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 2,320
Even Our Castles Have Castles / Build an Alcazar within 2 tiles of the Alhambra (Alcazar.Civ6Save)
Finn MacCool’s Pipe Organ / Build a Monastery within 2 tiles of the Giant’s Causeway (MacCools.Civ6Save)

Attachments

• Alcazar.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,445
  • MacCools.Civ6Save
    896.4 KB · Views: 2,771
What Do You Mean, “Active Volcano?”
Very nice! Was working on getting a save to share for that one yesterday, but real life interrupted my efforts.

Does anyone have Vikings, Traders and Raiders as Canute? If not, I can try to work on a save for it later this week when time permits.

So, because I don't want to simply use the save file, but I also didn't want to play until I got the three gp at the same time, for the Pizza Party achievement I loaded into mp to get the game settings and seed, which I then used to start a new game in sp. While it didn't generate the 6 sources of silver for me (I'm cursed, that may end up my final achievement...), sure enough it gave me Michelangelo, Donatello, and Leonardo. For those that still want to earn it, but to also take out the randomness, here are what I used to get it to work (matching the mp save, may not all be necessary):

Difficulty: Settler
Map Type: Inland Sea
Map Size: Standard
Resources: Abundant
Speed: Online
Position: Legendary
Civ: America (v. Germany, France, Russia, Arabia, China, England, Japan)
Game Seed: -1893612530
Map Seed: -1893612529
DLC: Disabled everything, not sure if needed, not sure if Aztec were originally on or not

If I had the time to confirm, I suspect the only thing that matters out of all of this is the game seed. (America also, for the city of New York, but for the great people alone, the seed).

Last edited:
YES!! Please.

This thread makes me mad beyond belief.

Doesn't make me mad, just makes me sigh and shake my head. To each his own I guess, but trying to show off with achievements you haven't actually achieved, what's the point?

Doesn't make me mad, just makes me sigh and shake my head. To each his own I guess, but trying to show off with achievements you haven't actually achieved, what's the point?

The point is that some people really care about them (some OCD or something like that) but can't play a bajillion games to get all those achievements, due to time or patience constraints. IIRC, you also can't use mods to complete them, so they'd have to turn them off (some of which really adds to enjoyment).

The point is that some people really care about them (some OCD or something like that) but can't play a bajillion games to get all those achievements, due to time or patience constraints. IIRC, you also can't use mods to complete them, so they'd have to turn them off (some of which really adds to enjoyment).

That's not a point, that's a reason, an excuse. You're still trying to show off with something that you didn't earn (would you do it if wasn't show publicly on Steam?) You can lie to the world, and maybe the world will believe it but in the end you're mainly lying to yourself. I guess these are the people who don't see anything wrong with falsifying their resume.

That's not a point, that's a reason, an excuse. You're still trying to show off with something that you didn't earn (would you do it if wasn't show publicly on Steam?) You can lie to the world, and maybe the world will believe it but in the end you're mainly lying to yourself. I guess these are the people who don't see anything wrong with falsifying their resume.

There's people that want to have achievements only for the sake of having them. I myself would like to have them just for having them (though I can't get bothered to download save files or set up a game just to have them). For example, there are achievements that require finishing scenarios, but I prefer the normal game.

Is there any difference in loading a save and setting up a game so everything goes exactly as the achievement says?

So, you can get all your achievements through this kind of thing, but you can't get them if you play normal games because you use the AI+ "mod" because the AI stinks so bad otherwise? That makes sense....

For those who want to earn the Man on the Moon, without using the save, but also without having to repeatedly try for the correct great people:
Civ: Brazil
Difficulty: Settler
Map Size: Duel (v. Egypt)
Map Type: Pangaea (or Fractal, can't recall for certain, but I believe it was Pangaea- shouldn't matter, as what's important should just be the game seed)
Everything Else: Standard
DLC: All Disabled (Sorry, thought they were active)
Game Seed: 907675902
Map Seed: 907675903

Notes: Newton was the 2nd or 3rd Renaissance scientist (I think 3rd) and Darwin was the 3rd Industrial scientist, so you should play to earn many of them

I don't show off achievements. I only have one friend on my friend's list anyways (my brother), so no one actually see them. I want all the achievements for myself.

The point for me is I missed some of Civ5's greatests mods that you guys keep talking about because I kept trying to get all of civ5's achievements which you can't do with mods. I spent hours and hours trying to get achievements. A complete waste of time. For those of us with mild OCD, then some of these achievements in this thread help. Now I can play Civ6 modded without worry. Which is good, because unmodded Civ6 is getting a bit stale, and not very good at this point.

I can say I got most of these achievements the hard way. But some like the airlift slinger achievement are so ridiculous I refuse to do it myself.

Top Bottom