• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

ADDON :Revolution & DCM for Rise of Mankind

I orignally started my game as RevDCM only, before you put it out merged with the bug mod. Which file/patch will get that version to 1.1? Or will a save game from the mod w/out BUG work in the one merged w/ BUG?

I did update to the patch from the file named: rom2_2revolutiondcm0_1.rar and that has worked fine so far. This was before this v1.1. update though.

(the TXT key fix from this post):
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=7019283&postcount=235

@0100010

All recent updates to RoMRevDCM are save compatible. The update patch however is only for the BUG version as this is now officially combined into RoM full pack. I recommend that you download the full RoMRevDCM and update it to 1.1 to get all the fixes. If you don't like a large download then get the RevDCM+BUG Add-On then update it to v1.1. Either case your saved game should work.

Edit: to be specific the only difference from the full RoMDCM and the last Add-On release with BUG is the route yield sevopedia fix that Zappara implemented in the full release. Other than that the final results are identical.

The BUG version does not seem to support the Ctrl-Shift L to change players that was available in Non-BUG RevDCM. Is this still accessible from via some other means?

The hotfix is no longer needed. You only need the full RoMRevDCM + Patch1.1. All fixes are included in the patch.

Hopefully I should just be able to delete the folder and reinstall the mod. You might want to clarify this on the front page.

The BUG version does not seem to support the Ctrl-Shift L to change players that was available in Non-BUG RevDCM. Is this still accessible from via some other means?

The short-cut is working for me!! I guess that you might have some incorrect installation sequence. I recommend that you install the Full RoM2.2 with RevDCM and BUG then add the update patch 1.1. This is the easiest and most reliable sequence. You saved games will still be loaded as well.

Good morning, i installed new RoM+Revolution 2.2 but i have a lot of mod disabled by default as Stack attack, air bomb etc. and i don't find them into any files .ini.
can someone tell me as to do to train all the options?

Thanks

Runs perfectly until the game shuts down normally sometime after 1900 AD.

I am using the latest install posted July 13th

Using: Air Missions, Revolution,and Tech Diffusion only

Windows Vista 64-bit Ultimate

It isn't hardware related as I am using 8 Gigs of memory, 3.0 GHz Core 2 duo, ATI 3870 512 MB Video Card, 10k RPM Hard Drive.

When I delete the python directory, I cant see anything at all when starting up the game.Exactly WHAT python file should be deleted?

In assets, there is a python directory with many many files inside it. When I deleted that, the game didnt show anything in start. No choice to even start a game.

So plz, can someone tell me clearly what file in what directory should be deleted?

When I delete the python directory, I cant see anything at all when starting up the game.Exactly WHAT python file should be deleted?

In assets, there is a python directory with many many files inside it. When I deleted that, the game didnt show anything in start. No choice to even start a game.

So plz, can someone tell me clearly what file in what directory should be deleted?
if you downloaded and installed "Rise of Mankind + RevolutionDCM + BUG Full v1.0" you do not have to delete python folder, actually in this case you must not do that! That particular step is only required when player installs normal RoM 2.2 and then installs addon as separate download. I think Kalimakhus forgot to edit his install instructions on this thread's first post to these new changes after I released modpack that had addon merged to it by default.

Hi there Kings of Civ!

Wanted to ask u if the inquisitor issue is fixed in this new version?

Greetings and respect!!!

Top Bottom