Advanced combat odds not working.

ryzen0001

Chieftain
I downloaded the advanced combat odds mod and its not working. It seams to install and load correctly but when Im in game it doesnt show the odds as if its not installed.

I downloaded the advanced combat odds mod and its not working. It seams to install and load correctly but when Im in game it doesnt show the odds as if its not installed.
I've never used the mod in my many years, primarily due to the fact that the mod is a mod component used in many other mods like the ubiquitous BUG mod. I recommend using BUG+BULL or BAT mod(which is BUG+BULL+Graphic stuff), or the BUFFY mod (BUG+BULL+HOF Mod). In the BUG options, one can adjust the ACO to suit oneself.

I've never used the mod in my many years, primarily due to the fact that the mod is a mod component used in many other mods like the ubiquitous BUG mod. I recommend using BUG+BULL or BAT mod(which is BUG+BULL+Graphic stuff), or the BUFFY mod (BUG+BULL+HOF Mod). In the BUG options, one can adjust the ACO to suit oneself.
I actually tried both bat and bug+bull before installing aco by itself. They installed but while in game the aco wouldnt work. I tried going in the bug options and messing with things, i tried geting it to work for like an hour, but it still didnt work. Thats the reason I tried installing it by itself. I havent tried buffy. Ima try that one right now. Hopefully it works. If you have any other suggestions id appreciate it ty.

Well, let's start with the basic checklist:
1. Are you using beyond the sword patch 3.19?

Top Bottom