Africa

JTitan

Warlord
Africa.jpg

Africa

All sets and future sets have more classes such as Stone Age and Bronze Age and, depending on what has been created already, Ancient Age and Medieval Age: spearman, swordsman, and horseman.

Credits

TW: Enguerrand and the french TW community, Europa Barbarorum Team and Europa Barbarorum II Team.

Civ IV: Bakuel, Chuggi and Realism Invictus Team

Civ V: Deliverator for his very helpful tool, NexusBuddy

Note:

The chariot for Ethiopia requires Danrell's chariot animations.

Thank you and enjoy!

JTitan

Last edited:
wow ! :goodjob:

(I'll have to make some difficult choice here, but I like the diversity, and it's inspiring for future extended mods... ;) )

Wow these look great! Can't wait to see Carthage!

BTW Jtitan, what is your typical procedure for importing RTW meshes? I'd like to use EB's Polybian Romans and the Gallic Solduros unit models but I'm not sure where to start. :)

@JTitan: There are 2 TGA textures in your Ethiopia pack (EthiopiaCrossbow.tga and EthiopiaMedHorseman.tga), and the game don't like them :D

@JTitan: There are 2 TGA textures in your Ethiopia pack (EthiopiaCrossbow.tga and EthiopiaMedHorseman.tga), and the game don't like them :D

I replaced the tga files with the correct dds files. Should work fine now.

Thanks for the feed back.

Added Songhai to the Africa pack. I was working on this set a few years ago. Other projects and life itself interfered with it being finished. I apologize for that and hope you you enjoy these units.

JTitan

Top Bottom