After the Launch

Stupid Zika virus... my wife and I were planning a trip to Disney world and its making us question whether we should go down to that forsaken jungle-ridden peninsula! lol

Alien activity detected. Oh no they are coming to get me!

We can now Cultivate Farms, I bet that's why they are all here.

Posted to Lady_Michkov

Sigh. Michkov. Sweet, good hearted naive Michkov, I know love of nature is your faction's shtick, but that still doesn't mean you can just let mindworms roam around freely in your base, because sooner or later they are gonna eat your brains and lay their eggs in them.

After over 50 turns you surely have gotten around to training at least one or two units, no?

Alright, who is for a replay? *facepalms and puts his hand up*

Attachments

• AtL_28.png
    AtL_28.png
    159 KB · Views: 200
As far as I know I am the closest land wise to the Gaian faction. But there is evidence of a ' Sea based Trade Blockade' close by to the Gaian HQ. I have also noted heightened 'native' activity in the neighbourhood.

But this is completely unexpected.

Re: IMP K request, I could support 1 or at most a 2 turn re wind , provided we have assurance of the definite confirmation of a suitable defensive unit in the Gaian HQ.

I cant guaranty the defence of my colony by going back just 1 or 2 turns. Leave me dead, just avenge my death.

So much for peace and harmony...

What exactly is the problem? Is it the RNG or sheer numbers? Don't you have a garrison at all? Because if it's the RNG we could mess with it a little by having one or two players before your turn set a unit of theirs to auto explore for one turn.

I cant guaranty the defence of my colony by going back just 1 or 2 turns. Leave me dead, just avenge my death.

So much for peace and harmony...

I second this request. Game is game. Yes, we all have lost to barbarians once upon a time. Part of the game. This game especially as we are the barbarians from the perspective of Planetfall.

Pah, I will make you stay alive at any cost, even if it kills you!

What exactly is the problem? Is it the RNG or sheer numbers? Don't you have a garrison at all? Because if it's the RNG we could mess with it a little by having one or two players before your turn set a unit of theirs to auto explore for one turn.

Garrison was wiped out by the mindworm. It had earlier killed my scout unit and was damaged so I thought I might as well kill it and keep it from pillaging. Got unlucky and it took my base after taking a turn to ruin my mine.

As I said before keep going without me, I dont really want to hold up the game anymore than I already have.

No no no no nooooo I will not let you die just because the RNG has an unhealthy obsession with you! All we have to do is replay the last two turns, and at least one of the players has to set one of their units to auto explore before your attack provided nobody did that in the original play already.

I have discovered the mindworm hub next to his empire. So that explains it.

Top Bottom