AG - Discussion thread

I would like to take part.

One suggestion: You could remove the Dromon upgrade by disallowing Caravels, Galleon and Transports for us (safest way to disable upgrade without interfering with the other civs).

Deity 80% is ok for me, while we could try for 70% too, if we do not aim to be alone.

grs said:
I would like to take part.

One suggestion: You could remove the Dromon upgrade by disallowing Caravels, Galleon and Transports for us (safest way to disable upgrade without interfering with the other civs).

Deity 80% is ok for me, while we could try for 70% too, if we do not aim to be alone.

Welcome!

I changed the rules a bit and I am talking about Dromons now instead of 'naval units'. I also added the rule that Dromons may not be upgraded. The aim is to start on our own island.

The rules may seem complicated, but it basically comes down to using the Dromon bombardment feature to win by conquest or domination before the Industrial Age. We need the Great Lighthouse for our Dromons to fully profit from our naval superiority.

I also added the rule that Dromons may not be upgraded.
Problem is we can not build them anymore once we had our GA and know navigation. Therefore I suggested disabling their advanced units in the editor. I had the same problem in the legion games.

Top Bottom