AG - Discussion thread

But why would you want to wait for the demo AG-game to end???

'Cause I dont have the time right now and the aforementioned idea seems to be more popular at the moment :D

Thanks for the invite, Aggie. I am really tempted, but must decline as I am over-committed to Civ obligations at the moment.
I will be on the market for another SG game pretty soon, as my limit of two is almost down to none active as soon as LK60 finishes up.

Somebody please stop me when I try to sign up for another PBEM game! ;)

Number 1 actually already started today, so if you are at the maximum number of SG's that would be an issue I guess.

The Sid game (3) certainly will wait for a few weeks, so that would be an option. Nr 2 doesn't have enough shown interest yet, so will probably also be later.

EDIT: last change march 1st 14.45 CET

1. Democracy rules the world (already started)
-Aggie
-CarlosMM
-Jack Merchant
-Stapel
-Melifluous
-open spot

2. Honourable rules game (Demigod, maybe deity)
-Aggie
-CarlosMM
-Kyrealan as a maybe
-3 open spots

3. Sid (planned at the end of AG1)
-Aggie
-CarlosMM
-Nad
-Jack Merchant as a maybe
-Skyfish
-Kyrealan as a maybe

4. Ultra big map (El Mencey's world map-random starting positions or costumized by Skyfish)
-Aggie
-CarlosMM
-Rubberjello
-Melifluous
-2 open slots

I want to randomize the starts in the world map, to avoid civs to be packed too tight in Europe and the Middle East. The civ probably will be Portugal (seafaring, expansionist). With enough interest I like to start it very soon. Level is debatable, but at least emperor and at the most deity.

If you wish I could take a look at the "ultra big map" to edit and make sure you get a nice game (since I wont be playing it...)

I would like to sign up for the ultra-big map. :cool:
(As long as Skyfish doesn't put us in the middle of the Saharra!)

Demigod for me too. It will interesting to see the effect of the new Conquest rules about Contacts and Map Trading on a Huge, World map. I suspect it makes things a little more difficult. I haven't played on such a map since LK51???

Dont get me wrong the World Map is not that bad but whats the fun in knowing the map beforehand :D
Following RJ's comments buying the world map will not be so crucial because you can already guess/know where everybody is ;)
No ?

<kissa$$>
I have full and faithful confidence in Skyfish's ability as a map maker and will wait with baited breath and soggy underpants until he can craft a masterpiece of creative cartography. I have little doubt that the wonder of virtual virtuosity will be nothing short of sublime
</kissa$$>

I'm for it :goodjob:

Melifluous

PS. No pressure by the way :p

Sky, go waste your time ;)

no, I KNOW you can make awesome maps, so if you ahve the time please do it :D

Top Bottom