Ai cheats in feb game of month

If you checked, it is an EMPEROR game, where the AI cheats rampantly, to make it hard. How would you know they have 10 warriors in 15 turns??? No embassy that early... And you get a settler around that time too...

I ran a scout up there after losing 2 games in a row and was shocked to see all the stuff the freanch already had. also later in the game a galley went past my shore and in the very next turn they had a city. what happened to waiting a turn to unload. it seem that any time there in a shodaw they cheat

Originally posted by cabbage
I ran a scout up there after losing 2 games in a row and was shocked to see all the stuff the freanch already had. also later in the game a galley went past my shore and in the very next turn they had a city. what happened to waiting a turn to unload. it seem that any time there in a shodaw they cheat

Me too, but you can block then in their expansion. Don't let them go south and by the time they got galley's, the land is already taken!

Also, in my war with the French, they did some invasions with horses but the horses never were able to move after landing!

It's possible! Build your second city asap north of london (also fast growth) and the third in a bottleneck (multiple possibilities)!
Build a road southwards and quickly take the land. After that build barracks and then swordsmen. That's what I did and it worked for me!

I must just be to much of a novice, it was going good untill i lost two warriors to the barbarians, and the french were coming round with ther galley and my city near the frech deposed and i quit. It's no fun. AAAHHH

No, that's no fun at all. I guess it had a one-on-one between good tactics and some luck. If the French attacked 10 turns earlier I would not have been enable to have the upper hand in the war....

ERIKK :D

I played before on warlord level, so I just wonder, how game is cheating too much.

I built 4 cities, it was all lang that I have, because on the north there is France with many cities.

France declare war to me very early, first time because my warriar doesn't allow them to move to south.
Without success, we got to peace with 40 gold from my side.

After some time, they declare war again, and I take one France city. But I can't hold it. France have many horsemans now.

I can't grow, because land is short, because I must build only swordsman for ONLY protect, I don't have time and possibility to attack.

Yeah, it is to make hard life for gamer, but in such scenario, when I don't have a time to grow, it very very hard life.

ok thats it it.I've had enough.This blatant cheating has to stop....Its time we ban the AI from GOTM ;)

Of course the AI cheats. The AI in this game blows. They can't even be a minor challenge unless they skew the rules like crazy. When do we get a multiplayer version so I can start having fun with this game!

IT`s CHEATING!!!!!!!.. Man i hate when after about 4 turns i can see that the french has at least 3 warriors and a good network of roads and mines!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom