AI workers making illegal improvements

peter450

Prince
I notice the AI can do things like build towns on hills and workshops on deserts, why is this? is it tied into the way they just keep replacing all there prev improvements all the time (and thus damaging there late game eco) or is there another reason

AI worker logic is really bad late game, and i think one of the biggest improvements would come from fixing it, that would certainly make the AI a lot tougher late game

I had a global warming event in my latest game remove the flood plains (and the fully grown town), so built a watermill on the now flat desert tile adjoining a river to continue get some use of the tile.

I've seen the option to build a cottage on a grassland hill as well, but I generally prefer mines on them.

"That worker had performed an illegal operation and will be shut down".

I never get the option to build cottages on grass hill's, icon just does not come up

Cottages on grass hills works for me. Maybe you're using a mod that disables it or something.

The option comes up, but it's never highlighted in blue. You need Pottery as well of course. :) Would be a rare situation where I'd prefer the cottage over the mine though.

I re-installed civ and now get the option of towns on hills, guess it must have been some weird install glitch, or maybe i messed up something when fiddling around in XML

Top Bottom