Air Force's of the World

Thanks everyone! Glad this was well received. There was two nations in the news I was considering looks like I made the right choice. Might do this again seeing as it was well liked.

Thanks everyone! Glad this was well received. There was two nations in the news I was considering looks like I made the right choice. Might do this again seeing as it was well liked.

Indeed it was. Great Syrian collection. THANKS
Perhaps India would be nice, since they have some newer Mig lineage mixed with earlier British jets. We might have some Indian Migs, but a 100% collection mixed with those early British jets (perhaps even the odd Hurri or Spit for the prop era) in India Air Force markings and colors would have been a great addition.

Update: One requested Fairey Albacore been meaning to do this one for awhile. Now to fill something that Ares wanted. He has been helping me for years so I am excited to get cracking at it.

:crazyeye::hug::grouphug:

Yeah, at last. The Albacore.
Much oblige Delta, the gap between Swordfish and Barracuda is finally filled.
:bowdown:

Hm looking at your collection on the first page, I'm stunned.
It is as impressive as Wyrmshadows massive Air Force.
Huge thanks for enhancing the game.

Update: My package for Ares has been uploaded. This is most of Iraq's combat aircraft. I know some are in the wrong unit group hopefully be able to change them soon. Onto Ares's next package!

Thank you for all the units, :yumyum:
:goodjob: ARES heard of this as well

:old:Wotan49

Delta, sorry for coming with requests, but could you please spend some of your time and release Fiat Cr.42 in the same colour scheme but with Italian markings?

Top Bottom