Air Force's of the World

there are very few people left modding for CivIII and ı have no doubts their time is as valauble as mine , so they are considerably right to concentrate on their own choices . ı once tried painting some undesirable markings from a file , found all the programs and it takes a lot of time , so am sort of with the modders .

So out of curiosity, why can't you use the existing units for those planes? It's not like captured planes are shaped differently, and civ-color makes them have different markings in game anyways.

Update: Been busy working on a super secret project. Did many many units and needed a break from that type. So first up a couple of Polikaropov R-5's for the Soviets and Republican Spain.

Thanks.
Variant Polikarpov R-5 Soviet Air Force with red star on the wing?

I Was wanting to Have B17 in Republic of China for my mod along with the Tupolev TB-3,Gloster Gladiator,Ilyushin DB-3 I’ve read this in Wikipedia

Update: This time I did 4 variants of the Ki-61 although you cannot see the differences at civ level but I still enjoyed doing them. Also used by the Republic of China so I included one for them.

@chickenx4 Yes China had a lot of planes unfortunately I do not have all of them but as I do I will add it to the list of stuff to do.

Update: One Yak-3 of the Normandie-Niemen squadron and thrown as bonus one for the Soviets and one for the Poles.

Update: Been working on some projects now waiting for the sounds. Which will be well worth the wait :). Hated not having the F-16 for Iraq now that is done. Going to do some more planes for upcoming project plus throwing in a few extras.

Top Bottom