Alabama -> Marriage is not a fundamental right

I thought that the marches were some kind of extended area of homogenous low vegetation and possibly a swamp?

I think you are confusing Marches with Marshes.

This is understandable for a non-native English speaker, as the later is a far more common word. Using the term March for a border region is pretty archaic. many native speakers do not know the word (although they are of course familiar with its homonym referring to a formal procession).

It could certainly be argued that the US made a dreadful mistake of not only not allowing the traitors to secede, but to insist upon it. Just think how different things would have been with all those backward states which typically do not even pay their fair share of the taxes given how much federal handouts they receive, much less negatively influencing so many attempts at progress since that fateful decision.

I wonder how long it would take for there to be another split where the Republic of Texas rises again. As I recall, Texas is the only former Confederate state that gives more than it receives in taxes; I would suspect the local politicians would be no more comfortable with South Carolina mooching off of our oil and gas industry than New York.

Texas is actually very pro-immigration. Mainly because there are so many Hispanics in every subset of the population at this point that all the gerrymandering in the world can't keep them out of Texas politics. :lol:

Yeekim said:
But I can't wrap my head around this attitude of "screw the law, we love illegal slave labor being around; after all, what good is keeping track of people?".
What is this? Anarchism? Nihilism?
It's a lot more expensive to deport than to turn the other cheek and let them work.

A great song :D, that I personally love.

But you know this line of the song probably fits this case [and Alabama] and this kind of attitude the best:

"Does your conscience bother you? Tell the truth"

What's this? A game hunter wearing bright orange? I think not.
Game animals are generally color blind. Humans are not. Hunters who wish to live frequently wear orange clothing because the animals in the forest typically don't like to wear bright colored clothing.

I do. Put me in charge! I also want to find the companies/individuals illegally hiring them and fine the living hell out of them if not outright prosecute for jail time. I am sick and tired of these damned Canadians thinking they can just slip over our border and walk among us unnoticed.

VRWCAgent for President!

I don't actually have one!! I have a very faded slip of paper from Kansas. The seal is even starting to flatten out.

I don't actually have one!! I have a very faded slip of paper from Kansas. The seal is even starting to flatten out.

As long as your mother is an American citizen it dosnt matter if your father is a Kenyan Cuban Hispanic.
The Tea Party will vote for you. :goodjob:

Top Bottom