All your base are belong to Panzers.

3Davideo

Chieftain
Inspired by Quint's Conquest the World, I bring Germany conquers the world!

Civ III type: Vanilla
Civ: Germany
Opponents: Everyone else in Vanilla
Size: Pangea
Map stats: Warm, Wet, 5 billion years, Low Ocean
Barbs: Roaming
Win type: Conquest, but I left space checked 'cuz it's cool and the world will fall first anyway.

Difficulty: Warlord. This is what I play at, but if I win this game I'm moving up to Regent.

Strategy: Get horsemen early and eliminate the closest civilization or two for space (or leibenstraum...:p ) and exploration. After that, colonize a core and a secondary with FP. Wait until Panzers are out in force, plus carriers w/bombers and transports at every coastal location, then declare war on EVERYONE at once and conquer the hard way. Alternatively, I'll wait until I have Modern Armor, radar artillery, and maybe some nukes to soften defenses, but maybe I can't wait that long. We'll see.

lol, here I was going to post because I felt bad nobody else had posted... and there is nothing to post about yet. :p

Anxious to see the game.

I'll be interested in this as well.

:) :) cool,cant wait to hear it

Very interesting idea. I'll be sure to read and post. Germany is my second favorite Civ to play as, so this will be cool. :) :)
Excellent! I am so glad that someone is writing something like "Conquest of the World." It has been one of a kind lately, in my opinion. Yay!
:) :goodjob: :king: :lol: :D :egypt: :clap: :bowdown: :woohoo: :wavey:

If you wait that long people will declare on you, or youll bore us all silly.:p

It should be fun .. I look forward to it.

Sorry if I might deflate expectations, but I've decided not to spend the time and energies devoted to writing the story, cropping the pics, etc. I will still play it, and I might post some important events, but not a turn-by-turn readout like Quint.

So... have you started playin yet?

Er... That game set up didn't work out right. (didn't get pyramids, a must for me) So I tried it again, and barbs sacked my capital. Tried it again, and got bogged down in boring city growth. And I don't think I'll be posting, unless...

I just skip all the early growth stuff and go straight to whenever I get Panzers. You'll know when that time comes.

I'm a casual gamer. I do it for fun, and I play on Warlord. Don't worry, the pyramids are the ONLY must-have wonder for me.

If I ever choose to go beyond Warlord, maybe I will do something else.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: !!!!

Please, sir, read The Four Rules of Wonder Addiction and pay attention! Ision knows what he's talking about.

Yeah for real. I've played about 5 games on regent now and am about to move up to monarchy. For me it hasn't even been a struggle to not build any wonders... in my opinion, its a lot more efficient to have the city building swordsmen or other things. I haven't built a single ancient age wonder in any of my games... first wonder is usually adam smith's trading Co, and then Darwin's voyage... and if i have a scientific leader, ill rush the hoover dam. but that's usually it.

Hopefully this will pay off once I move up a lvel :D

Darwins voyage?:mischief:

Or is he talking about Magellan's voyage?

I'm pretty sure It's ToE, cause it's kind of related to Darwin... Unless your post was a joke, killerkid.

Top Bottom