AMAZON Diplomatic Messages

From Us to Amazon:
This is what i quickly just sent after reading Amazon's answer.
Dear Amazon friends,
our treaties were signed long time ago and i made the mistake to not read them recently.
Thus my last message, since the all (few) active members of Sirius forgot its actual content.
Please give us the time to read them carefully and to discuss a proposal for a better way to work with you.
Our main concern about the 4 members ETTT is that, as i said in my previous message only one of us will win, so we can't see any reason to keep all the surviving teams in tech parity.

Another problem.
We're aware of your thoughts about the ETTT and consequent tech trades, but give oil to Quatronia does not sound well for us. For what i remember, there're no bounds in any treaty to give strategic resources to another member.

More will follow in next days.
Blubmuz, on behalf of Team Sirius

gmail won't accept to log, so i used PM: cav scout, socralynnek, Sommerswerd

From Us to Amazon, CDZ, Quatronia
sent few minutes ago

End of the 4 members ETTT
Dear ETTT members,
as you probably noticed we ceased to share techs after SM was researched.
As you well know we declared on Quatronia some 10 turns ago.

Those decisions were taken because our common enemies, the so-called Candy Axis, were eliminated, already (Mavericks) or soon (Merlot).

Thus, we see no reason to continue to freely share techs with the only surviving teams, since only one will win this game.

We decided to pick a target and this was, for logistic reasons, Quatronia. We admit we were duped by their tactic to keep their main Army loaded in galleons hiding in the fog. Good move! But we will recover.

Of course we're open to evaluate any fair trade any other team will propose in future and to keep good relations with both Amazon and CDZ. Maybe even with Quatronia, after the unavoidable fall of their home island.

We also like to propose a pact to ban the nuclear weapons, so this game can be won by any condition. This won't exclude the military option, but it can be a more interesting game if fought with "conventional" weapons.

Please let us know your thoughts on our proposal and on this whole message.

From Us to Amazon
sent few minutes ago
Dear Amazonian Friends,

We apologize for declining your request for Physics in-game, but we wanted discuss with you the status of the ETTT. We fully intend to honor our treaty obligations to you, but feel recent developments in global politics make it impossible for us to allow the technology sharing as currently described in the ETTT to continue. Specifically, as you have noted, we do not want our research to benefit Quatronia. Again, we reiterate our position that it is impossible, and in fact counterproductive, for technology-sharing to occur between all the remaining teams.

We understand this position may cause you to break off all treaty agreements between our teams, but we highly value our alliance with you and would very much like to maintain a mutually beneficial arrangement. We are happy to renegotiate technology trading and NAP agreements between us outside of the ETTT. Again, we understand you might find such an arrangement impossible, but wanted to make the offer regardless.

From AMAZON to us
Received 30 June 2011 at 02:01 GMT

Dear Sirians,

We hereby notify you that your recent actions amount to violation and a de-facto cancelation of our treaty, and we therefore exercise our right under section 2.4 of the SAP to formal cancelation.
Section 2. Pact Duration and Cancellation Terms
2.4. The pact can be canceled by either member if the other member knowingly violates the terms of the pact.
We have determined that your continued refusal to share tech with us, most recently, your failure to share Artillery, coupled with your unilateral withdrawal from the ETTT violates Section 7.3 of our treaty, the SAP which states:
Section 7. Mutual Technological Advancement 7.3. Both members agree to the terms of the Exclusive Tech-Trading Treaty (ETTT) and agree to remain members while both The ASP and The ETTT are in effect.
Finally, by constructing Notre Dame without so much as mentioning it to us, you have for the second time (the first time was with the Mausoleum of Mausollos) violated section 8.1 of the SAP treaty, which states:
Section 8. Wonders
8.1. Both members agree be open with each other about plans to build World Wonders, to avoid duplication and the tension that could arise from secretly competing against each other.

As a result of your repeated violations of our honorable treaties, we have authorized our General to attack, and as you have no doubt noticed, The AMAZON has declared war on our former, most cherished friends. You left us with little choice. The AMAZON agonized over this grave decision, and some questioned the wisdom of it, but in the end it was decided that our former Sirian allies intended to leave us with no other viable option.

We repeatedly pleaded with you to remain loyal to the ETTT. We constantly reminded you that to unilaterally quit the ETTT was a violation of all your long-standing treaties with us. We unceasingly admonished you that cancelling your tech-sharing arrangement with us was not acceptable to us, and you did not listen.

We are forced to conclude that our Sirian friends have forgotten the bonds of friendship that have seen our alliance through all these many thousands of years and decided to surge ahead via their powerful scientific infrastructure, leaving their friends in the technological dust.

You mention time-and-time-again that there are other, peaceful paths to victory. The AMAZON was always, and remains enthusiastic about these possibilities. However, while the Sirians claim to be interested in peaceful victory, you have cut off the one shining vehicle that could have ensured a peaceful race to victory, the ETTT. With a perpetual, tech sharing alliance in place, all teams could have had a reasonable chance to pursue alternative victories, rather than falling upon each other in a bloodbath to the finish or some other kind of horrific holocaust of death.

But when Sirius ended the ETTT, you concurrently ended any legitimate chance that a peaceful victory could occur. The irony of this choice, is that even with a tech sharing arrangement in place, Sirius was still by far the most likely candidate to acheive victory. You say over and over that "only one can win" but if everyone at least has a chance, then we could all race to the win peacefully. What you have forced upon us all, first by attacking Q and then by illegally, unilaterally withdrawing from the ETTT, is a war to the finish, where peaceful victory is impossible.

We remain open to peaceful paths to victory, under the following terms. Sirius must make efforts to equalize the score of themselves and the other former ETTT allies, so that all can have an equal chance at a peaceful victory. This will include gifting cities and paying sums of money to put us on this path. If Sirius is interested, The AMAZON will respond in kind.

nabaxo, Special envoy to Sirius

Yesterday mornig (about 24 hours ago) i sent this to Amazon via PM then i managed to have again access to our gmail:
Viscid Amazons,
even if i do not know deeply our treaties, i doubt that a member can cancel a NAP and sneak attack at the same time.
Probably not the 10 turns, but at least 1 turn is requested.

Your accuse to us repeatedly violated the treaty can be correct, since you refused any proposal to renegotiate it.

I asked to the Admins if this is acceptable.

In any case be prepared to be wiped.

Blubmuz, on behalf of myself, no time to listen to the other members.
As you know i asked, but no rules to enforce treaties.

As you have probably seen, Ama attacked and 3 hours later sent their message.

I think they have planned this no less than 4 turns ago, or even right before they move the stack of rifles in the fort in the center.

Now, who was right in defining crazy that ETTT? I asked to break it before Rifling (but actually early). This is the result.

This is not an official message, just a PM i just received from 2metraninja, with my answer.
2metraninja said:
Greetings nobble Sirian General.

In your last message to us, you sounded very upset. How it feels to be outplayed? Well you equalized the score and now it is 1:1, but dont be hurry to celebrate, as I know how to defend.

I can understand your feelings, but this isnt too kind to threaten us. On another hand, last time you threatened someone with sure wiping it seems it did not happened, eh? I wonder how real this time your threats will be?

be prepared to be wiped

Maybe you mean to wipe our sexy leather Amazon boots? We give you choice to wipe our boots or wipe our a$$. Men come from far and wide to beg to wipe sexy AMAZON buttocks ;)

With our slaved cannons we can hold at Nabaxica against you like forever. Remember what happened to Mavericks and Merlots when they tried to break trough the Center of Starland? We are gathering army there and you will not pass if of course we dont let you :lol:

So, please, spare your words for better ;)

2metraninja,
General of the Amazons
Nice to hear from you, 2m.
I know you're a good player, probably even better than me in multi, where i got very few experience.

About your quote of mine, i did not mean soon, but you know, let me react after the backstab. You got cannons, sure, tons of rifles, sure. Let's see how they work against infantry, marines, bombers and tanks. Just wait some turn.

In any case your move to first declare and even raze an undefended city, then (3 hours later) send to us an email where you inform us that you cancel our NAP and even started a war is a true backstab. Totally unfair and viscid, mainly after our request to renegotiate our agreements.
Believe me, it's not nice to read an email, log and see that your best ally is at war with you.

Now i got some problem to defend and to counter attack, sure. I'm working on that. Be prepared.

Personally, outside of this game, all the best! ciao, Blub

Top Bottom