AMAZON Officer Election - Team Captain - I

Who shall be our 1st elected AMAZON Captain?

• Sommerswerd

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Tinkerbell

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • remake20

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sommerswerd

Shades of the Sun
Supporter
Election of Team Officer - Captain:

Who will be Team AMAZON's 1st elected Captain?

Description of Office from AMAZON Constitution:
-------- Officer - Captain
We can elect a Captain who will be responsible for moderating team disputes, including poll related disputes (like the legitimacy of a poll). Everyone should respect their fellow AMAZONs, and try not to name-call, insult or be condescending towards teammates especially their teammates ideas/suggestions/questions. Although tempers and passions may flare at times (especially on a team that polls frequently), the Captain will be responsible for keeping the threads on-topic, respectful, productive, and generally for keeping the team running smoothly. The Captain (or some other elected Officer) will have tie-breaking power on closed, tied polls.

Candidates (w/announcement of candidacy) in order of announcement:

Sommerswerd
Up to this point, I have been acting as Team Captain. However, in true AMAZON form, we should be free to Elect a Team Captain if we so choose... BTW I am willing to be Captain so I guess I should announce myself as one of the candidates:blush:
Tinkerbell
Hmm, nothing to vote with just one candidate... :p
I hereby declare myself as candidate for the Team Captain role

As a 38 year old father so I have more then enough experience in settling issues between my three kids.

Besides that I've showed amazingly forum activity with almost 400 posts sinds 2006... uhh... never mind. :confused:

But wait, there is more if you just keep reading. I have a disarming username and avatar. Always good in settling issues! :cute:
remake20
I will be a candidate:

I plan to be very active and have a lot of free time. I have always liked making sure people are doing well and punishing people who do wrong. I am always been decent at CIV and can make the right choice in tied polls. I have been on these forums for about 2 years and know the dos and the don'ts. I usually check the forums every hour ( :p) so nothing bad will last long and help will come fast.

There is discussion of this issue here: Elect a Team Captain thread

Once our Team vote has concluded, our team Captain will post in the UN Forum to say "Team AMAZON has selected ______ as Captain. ________ will be posting the official results of all Team votes going forward."

Post here with any questions before you vote.

This poll will stay open for 48 hours, long enough for everyone to vote, and the poll will be anonymous (so that nobody's feelings get hurt:love:) however, ONCE YOU HAVE CAST YOUR VOTE, TRY NOT TO POST ON THE POLL THREAD TO SAY YOU ARE CHANGING VOTES. VOTE CHANGING CONFUSES THE POLL RESULT. ALL VOTES SHOULD BE FINAL.

Happy Polling!!!:D

NVM I voted for myself so if candidates can't vote take one away from me.

EDIT:NVM

I think I have a decent chance. :p

Okay the poll is closed now so it looks like I am the first elected AMAZON Captain :salute: I'm ready to serve. I will let the other teams know in the UN forum and I will take care of getting our team poll results posted in the UN as well. If anyone else has any more suggestions about what else the Captain should be responsible for, let me know

Thanks to everyone for voting:goodjob: and I hope this amount of participation lasts for the whole game.

Well, I didn't come in last :)

Well, I didn't come in last :)

I guess I was tied with a bunch of others with zero votes, so I guess I came in last. You can't win if you don't try.

Top Bottom