Brunei
Laos
Tonga
Dominican Republic
Central America
Bolivia
Paraguay

that is all

Hello guys, I am unable to make the mega pack function on Com... I extract the folder and put it together with the CoM files, but the module is not recognized. I tried to move only the folder assets too, which make me load the pack, but during the selection of the civ the game crush. I also got some errors during the loading if i unpack this way, so i believe it's wrong overall.Do you know how to fix it? Simply put the "civ4_and2_civmegapack-master" folder inside the CoM one doesn't look like working...

I run a 1060 6gb and a 2600x ryzen so i doubt is pc issue...

There should be no civ4_and2_civmegapack folder. Try copying it's content (Assets folder and others) to you CoM folder.
Then start the Launcher, select modules and start the game with the launcher.

I want to add Taiwan, North and South Korea, Turkey, Tanzania, Saudi Arabia, and Algeria to the scenario I'm working on/playing.

I know most if not all of these are available for download, but my question is: are they RoM compatible, and how do I incorporate them so they're playable alongside the rest of the megapack?

EDIT: Also Thailand.

Last edited:
Do you mean the old "Rise of Mankind" mod? Because that is no longer supported and very outdated.
MegaPack is fully compatible with "A New Dawn".
Just extract the archive to your AND2 folder; run and_checker.exe and select the modules you want in your game.

Do you mean the old "Rise of Mankind" mod? Because that is no longer supported and very outdated.
MegaPack is fully compatible with "A New Dawn".
Just extract the archive to your AND2 folder; run and_checker.exe and select the modules you want in your game.
No, it's AND. I'm using megapack. My question was how to add, e.g., Taiwan to the pack.

I seem to remember Taiwan showing up as a module, and I "checked" it, but then when I opened the game, it wasn't listed as one of the usable civs. I didn't see it anywhere.

But I know I've played AND as TW before, so I've probably just forgotten how I did it. I tend to go in cycles where I don't play for months or even a year or more, and then forget how to do everything I used to know how to do.

First of all I would like to thank you for the pack, do you plan to update the pack with new civilizations? Even if it was a new civ every two months I think that this project can still contribute a lot

Hi Nexus,
Should I push the version 3.1 to the repository we have created in the past?
I could also push the text files so it can be translated!

No problem. Is the version 3.1 the last one?
I hope that you're fine by those times :)

How do we go about enabling this modmod for latest AND version? It throws up errors and all civs are pink error boxes.

Attachments

• Civ4BeyondSword_2022-05-06_15-14-29.jpg
    Civ4BeyondSword_2022-05-06_15-14-29.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 43
I'm 100% sure, that you have a bad installation. Make sure you copy the content to the right folder. E.g. the .fpk files go to assets folder. Just extract the arrive to Rom-And folder, and not Rom-And/MegaPack.

Is this still true?
See 2nd post, Download section:
Main archive + Patch are needed.

How should I download and install it?
You download it by... errr... downloading it :crazyeye:
Installation: just extract the archive to your Rom-AND folder and enable the modules via the launcher.

See 2nd post, Download section:
Main archive + Patch are needed.

You download it by... errr... downloading it :crazyeye:
Installation: just extract the archive to your Rom-AND folder and enable the modules via the launcher.

I've followed that and I have this issue wich crash the game at turn 1 or selecting a civ. Maybe some files are missing in my installation.
Also I wanted to know if by stand-alone you meant That I can run the Mega Pack outside the ROM AND mod.
Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    369 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom