1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AND Mega Pack

Discussion in 'Modmods, add-ons and scenarios' started by Zeta Nexus, Jun 19, 2017.

1. scrabbarista

scrabbarista Chieftain

Just wanted to give an update. I've tried several revisions, with and without the megapack, over the last few months. I've now settled on the latest revision, 1082, and the latest megapack. They're fine. No reason to go back to older ones, in my opinion. Once I activated viewports, everything ran more smoothly. I've been playing 49 or even more civs on the (gigantic) Giant Earth Map, and the game is flying by with no MAF's or anything. So, I wanted to put this up officially: don't bother going back and getting the old revisions for purposes of playability or anything like that. If you have a different reason, fine, but if you're trying to avoid MAF's or CTD's, there's no need to go back to older revisions or anything like that. Viewports fixed pretty much all the problems for me. Not to mention that the latest revision is easily the best (in my opinion) in terms of the tech tree and whatnot.

Zeta Nexus likes this.
  2. jipeh

jipeh Chieftain

Hello, I have the patch and still ran into the Maceman Denmark error. You said you fixed this, but looking into the files for the patch, I didn't find any files for Denmark. Could it be you just forgot to add the file to the patch?
    However, I was able to get past the error thanks to the file provided by Lt_plaa. It was probably something simple to fix, but I'm not smart enough for that stuff.

3. Rado

Rado Chieftain

you're smart enough, you just didn't put the effort to understand! :)