Angelina Jolie Title Screens

My wife won't, but oh well, I can still check it out here. ;)

Originally posted by Commander Bello
Nice, nice, nice.. I like the first one more, since the command buttons are better to be seen.

Hmm... does she serve coffee as well? :)

I like the second one better because A's buttons are better to be seen.

VERY nice. I also never downloaded any mods/visual enhancements, but this really makes me wonder what other cool stuff one could put there. I don't believe my girlfriend would mind so much... *goingandasking* ...oh, apparently she does. :rolleyes:
Well, I wasn't going to do it anyways but you made me think about some other geeky welcoming screen.

Again: VERY COOL!!! :goodjob:

OK consider it a commitment, but it might take a while. I have to work 60 hours a week for the next 3 weeks and hopefully not longer. :sleep:

I also have to think about my mod as many folks are waiting on that and have been for quite a while.

I promise to get it done eventually though. How should I do the format? Should I just make a title screen for every model? Or compile them into one great big title screen?

Haha!!!I have 15 years and no one couldn't forbiden to me this title!!wifes......

Originally posted by Corey<PHT>
Haha!!!I have 15 years and no one couldn't forbiden to me this title!!wifes......

:lol:

:mwaha: Your day will come my friend. :evil: :satan:

Originally posted by tjedge1
How should I do the format? Should I just make a title screen for every model? Or compile them into one great big title screen?

Both :p

My GF won't mind me using this but she will bug me to buy stuff for her instead. :lol:

So I'll download but not install. Just keep it in a folder somewhere out of the way.... :mischief:

And this is the pinnical of our civilization....
No complaints from me! Some things never change, and that is good! Maybe now I can win a Sid game, with he cheering me on...

Very nice, Clam I Am. I keep an eye out for those.

My current title screen project due in time for the summer, is a set of 12 title screens with bathing suit models and a 13th with all the title screens jammed into one screen. No word on a release date though. I'm still making my mod.

I'm afriad I wouldn't get much game play in if I to look at that "shape".

Let me frame your first post.

You sure you don't want this one? Nice change of scenery. ;)

Top Bottom