1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AngstMaker

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Angst, Mar 26, 2014.

1. mythmonster2

mythmonster2 BEC NOIR! RUN!

Ack, the day almost got away from me. Here's the map, with a legend beneath.

Green F: Forest. White O: Ore, with I representing iron, T representing tin, and C representing copper. Black M: Minerals. Brown P: Pastoral, with F representing the foodstuffs and R representing the riding animals. Rivers are in the northeast and northwest, in case they can't be found.

2. erez87

erez87 Lord of Random

Added some diamonds next to four times salt on the salty lake in the desert. And some horses between the grasslands and marshes, marsh-horses!

Oh and I made two rivers and connected those little islands. The big salty lake can't be connected since it doesn't border any provinces...

Attached Files:

3. tuxedohamm

tuxedohamm Disguised as crow.

Lots of forests in the southeast, a new long river in the east, and tin found in the hills.

I waited two days to pass and then until the end of my day to give those before me a chance to go.