Another MP game??

SHIELD next,

Bandit riders....:nono:

JosEPh

Turn Done, Magnus Up. Small family crisis wife's mother was in hospital. I'm trying to stay close to the game guys.

SHIELD next.....

All Bandit Riders, take this warning seriously, back off or die. I catch you in neutral territory I will take you out.

EDIT: Guess I need to Em Rf if no response by tomorrow...
EDIT2: Sent Em to Rf last night.

JosEPh

I will be away from my computer until early Sunday.

JosEPh

Welcome back to a shiny new forum!
As a result of fixing the main MP game, we MUST ALL update the dlls and the user settings files from the MP SVN to our MP SVN mod files!
Once you've done this, by all means proceed. We shouldn't need to recalculate.

So this is why I could not pull a reply all week. I have been off all week and trying to respond every day since I saw it was my turn.
The forum literally would not load - got error message from the moment I was trying to view the status of the forum.

I was checking every day.
So I have everything finally updated and working.

Turn Done, Magnus up, watching forum daily. Please don't assume I am slacking off - I care about playing this game fairly with you all.

Back up RF. Sorry. Apparently the dll fix is bad according to the bug reports I'm getting in the main (I updated the fix to the main as well and its causing trouble.)

That is if you have taken your turn with the new dll. If you haven't, don't worry about it. For the rest of us, hold on for a moment so I can get this working properly.

OK, the DLL has been repaired of a bug in my last bugfix. Update that again if you haven't already. RF, you might want to retake your turn after updating your fileset properly.

I'm going to wait on taking my turn until rightfuture confirms that he has taken his with the fixed dll or that he had not updated at all. He really didn't say, and I get the feeling from Thunderbrd's last posts that continuing off of the initial 'fix' could lead to bad things.

So this is why I could not pull a reply all week. I have been off all week and trying to respond every day since I saw it was my turn.
The forum literally would not load - got error message from the moment I was trying to view the status of the forum.

I was checking every day.

Turn Done, Magnus up, watching forum daily. Please don't assume I am slacking off - I care about playing this game fairly with you all.

Did you get my PM about Diplomacy between our nations?

I'm going to wait on taking my turn until rightfuture confirms that he has taken his with the fixed dll or that he had not updated at all. He really didn't say, and I get the feeling from Thunderbrd's last posts that continuing off of the initial 'fix' could lead to bad things.

Rf said,

Think that answers your ? doesn't it?

JosEPh

Rf said,

Think that answers your ? doesn't it?

JosEPh

Not really, as he said that before Thunderbrd mentioned that the initial fix was bad. Actually, no, you are correct JosEPh, it does answer the question. It shows clearly that he did update to the version with the error(s) in it. Thus I cannot do my turn until he replays his turn with the correct (IE, newest) DLL fixes.

Now we will see if he actually "checks the forum everyday" as he claims and fixes this promptly.

Not really, as he said that before Thunderbrd mentioned that the initial fix was bad. Actually, no, you are correct JosEPh, it does answer the question. It shows clearly that he did update to the version with the error(s) in it. Thus I cannot do my turn until he replays his turn with the correct (IE, newest) DLL fixes.

Now we will see if he actually "checks the forum everyday" as he claims and fixes this promptly.
Sad but true. He updated and took his turn before the correction to the initial fix was uploaded to the SVN.

OK, let's try this one more time!

EVERYONE UPDATE (Again) AS OF 10/3/2016 9:05 PST. (If you've already updated your UserSettings folder, you should only need to update the DLL files in the assets.)

@rightfuture: You need to retake your turn with this update. If you need instructions on how to do this, please let us know.

Top Bottom