1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Another MP game??

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by Koshling, Dec 28, 2012.

1. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

Three (plus) month check in @Hydromancerx . Any progress here?

2. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

Well I have gotten back to some normalcy but I still don't have the drive to continue this game. So unless you guys want to wait longer for me I think I want to resign from this. Sorry guys.

3. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

4. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Not too bothered. I was really quite a long way ahead in this game by the time Hydro dropped, although that was significantly influenced by the manner of Joseph's resignation previously. Since RF also dropped I'm not sure there is really much point continuing. Especially since the other games are reaching an interesting stage (in two cases anyway)

5. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

I just wanted a somewhat even fight with Hydro and a chance at the new continent. But I am in no way ever going to do much in this game. Taking over for Rf just let me play more and dabble in intrigue. And without koshling's help even that would have ended soon enough.

I'm willing to declare koshling King. :mischief::D

6. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I was intensely curious whether I could catch up to Koshling or not in this game. I don't blame anyone for feeling it was concluded. I felt I was keeping up with his growth curve at least and just needed to break into some geographic room to grow that didn't mean invading either of my immediate neighbors. Woulda been a challenge but again, was curious if it could be done. I've long accepted this game had been dropped though.

One thing I would not want to pick this game back up over would be any kind of diplomatic complexity it may introduce into other games.

7. MagnusIlluminus

MagnusIlluminus Emperor

I was somewhat hoping this would get going again, but as you guys have said, Koshling was rather in the lead and likely to a point that could not be matched. Ah well, it could have been interesting to see how this one went. I guess it is done then.

8. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

This one was the "learning" MP game for me and the whole MP experience. Won't ever forget it either.